Tell me what you think of my site

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i dont get it....

what is the concept of having a webpage devoted to slow ass cars...

usually when "NEWS" is reported....you do not lead an intro with the words
"Some of our team attended and got to watch the pro's do there thing at LACR."

if you are reporting a story, it is usually in third person, and you exclude non important facts....such as who was in attendance that wasnt racing...

s3fd695fd68fc8.jpg

and is the short little yellow bus in the background indicative of something?

Well Marks car is in the shop. Jeremy Nutt is goin at it.

Rob car ran a 15.424 at LACR  NEW PICS

Jason ran 15.9 at LACR

Eli ran 16.6 at LACR

that is not "news" to me....."news" is usually categorized as something that is interesting to a particular genre of the human population....

unless you come from a small cow town with only one stop sign and the majority of the cars run 18's....

Yeah, yeah rice or not, but that is a pretty sweet looking celica. Show quality for basics.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Dec 9 2003, 10:44 PM

Well Marks car is in the shop. Jeremy Nutt is goin at it.

Rob car ran a 15.424 at LACR  NEW PICS

Jason ran 15.9 at LACR

Eli ran 16.6 at LACR

that is not "news" to me....."news" is usually categorized as something that is interesting to a particular genre of the human population....

unless you come from a small cow town with only one stop sign and the majority of the cars run 18's....

I'd say :owned: I had to!

Putting 15 sec + E.T.'s on your front page as news isn't cool at all. It's retarded. Especially dumb is the fact that this site is taking up a cool domain name that could be used for a good site. What a waste of a URL.

stop the hate guys! these guys are just starting out probably. when you first got your civic was your car running 13s???

ok i actually looked at the site this time and it looks like they been in for long enough but still no need to make fun. not that much rice i think more low budge for those primered cars. the rest are cool

did robs car, the white civic hb run a 15.424 with that b16 and those drag slicks?

and that site isnt bad at all and nothing is wrong with those cars i think my car would fit right in with those. nothing bad about that what so ever.

Back