tell me what you think

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The h22a will be in by summer. I cant wait till it's in. its first show will be
World of Wheels at the edward jones dome in STL on march 19,20,21.

yea not really a big fan of flames especially on Hondas but it looks pretty clean. Nice color choice.

Not my style(the flames) but the paint job looks immaculate. Get the H22 in and make it shoot flames to match the paint. LOL :lol: Good luck at your car show. :ph34r:

Hey thanks for the support guys. Ive done all the mods my self. I tried for a clean look that made it unique. I dont know if you can tell in the pics but the flames in chamelon ppg blue to red. The flames look cool when the car is moving and the colors are changing from the light. I wish you guys could actuly see it in person. I would love to show it to some guys who actuly respect imports but people. around here it seems they just want a 5.0's or Z28 sad. I used to drive
fords and chevys got tired of the damn things braking all the damn time. This is what i built with the money i saved going to honda's now i own three and all of them I would take coast to coast and know im going to get there and back.

looks clean bud, too flashy for me, but certainly a very nice looking ride- did you make that sub enclosure yourself? shit is tight, almost looks better than the stuff i build B)

yes i did the speaker box myself along with all of the mods on my car. I trust no one else working on my car. If you want it done right do it your self. Ive been installin here in st louis for about 12yrs. The horror stories i could tell about about installers that dont give a rats ass about any thing.
I am 25 now. started at 13 workin under the table doing basic installs and enclouser design & building at pro audio till i was mecp certifide at 18. now ive started my own bisnuess called elite motorsports doing custom work for serious car lovers that know if they want it done right ask me

Back