Tell me what you think.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Liquidblaze

A buddy of mine is starting up his team and he wanted me to make him a logo.

Here is a pic of what i made. If anyone has any ideas or add-ons that would be great. He didn't tell me anything other than the name.

gallery_10_283_56062.jpg

change the tach to make it have flames coming out the side instead of whatever it is supposed to be doing in the pic. other than that, its a great start :)

i like the first 1 and as far as decals and stuff go the lack of color would be perfect

as far as coloring it it would look badass if the first 1 was on fire/melting or something of that sort

anyways i like the first design more

Ok here is a revised version with new font and the flames turned to the side.

gallery_10_283_96319.jpg

bdn is such a picky chick! but, i like that... still the font is kinda chopstick ish for me...

try something more like the font on the tach?

Flames = perfect.

Font = Not strong enough now. The block text was good, but too strong. Get something in the middle.

Needle = Make that your pointy eye-hurt.

That font also doesn't work for the spelled out name. Everytime I look at it, it says "Adrenazine"

Stylized "e"s are tough to work out. The E makes it look "stamped" or repeated. If you're getting this repetition, make it work for you - not against.

Also, instead of "TA" which to me is "Travel America" or "Tit's and Ass", have a rich term - TeAd. (Tee Add). Observe:

"I'm hanging out with the T and A tonight"
"I'm hanging out with Tee-add tonight, fershizzle"

-> Steve

Or, go Japanese Engrish - "Wine socket Racing Club" "Happy go effort all of us can race"

Why not try layering the first pic's "slipping/drag" effect on top of the flame, making sure it stays on the flame or flows with it a little?

i will try all the stuff you all are talking about. i will upload more in the morning while i am bored at work.

if anyone wants to help, i can send you the .psd from photoshop. The only problem i have been having is I keep flattening the layers in photoshop therefore i cannot figure out had to go back and edit each layer. Everytime I have posted i have totally started from scratch.

After you flatten the layer just goto your history and delete the "flatten layer". There is also a option called "step backward" i think it's under the edit menu, just like an undo..

Anyway logo looks good, the font doesn't stand out at all

Your 1st one was by far the best; however, you need to put the tear on the 1-2-3-4 side of the tach and make the part of the tach showing the part that is 7-8-9-10k rpm. Then make the needle @ like 8000 rpm. That would be clean and simple and recognisable. The other ones look tacky with the flames and shit.

Here is something I whipped up real quick:

Originally posted by ktanaka@Feb 24 2005, 01:36 AM
Your 1st one was by far the best; however, you need to put the tear on the 1-2-3-4 side of the tach and make the part of the tach showing the part that is 7-8-9-10k rpm. Then make the needle @ like 8000 rpm. That would be clean and simple and recognisable. The other ones look tacky with the flames and shit.

Here is something I whipped up real quick:

[post=465495]Quoted post[/post]​

that one looks cool

Back