1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tell Me What You Thnk

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by onefastcivic, Mar 7, 2003.

1. onefastcivic

onefastcivic Senior Member

i just bought a automatic 92 civic coupe dx white same as my 93, so i called a junk yard and asked them if they had any of 92-95 model civics and they had a manual, so i went down there and got

cluth resivour
    flywheel
    shiftlinkage
    pedle set
    complete head
    tranny
    gauge cluster
    mounts
    all lines

everything to do my manual swap(keeping the sohc) so i can run turbo haha. and i got it all for a total of 150 bucks. turbo kit here i come

well deal or not

2. 2fastaccord

2fastaccord Senior Member

Definitely a deal! It is still going to be rough to install it all but damn good deal.

Peace*

3. b18vtecrx

b18vtecrx Senior Member

holy s*&#@ where do you shop at?!?!?! that is such a nice deal..... i wish i could have got a deal like that ....but my car is already a manual.hehe but yea definatley an awesome deal dude!

4. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

That's about what you should expect from a junkyard,I find "deals" like that all the time,it just takes time to go find it and get it.Werd,good job,score one for the junkyard vultures. :D

5. D16z6CrxDx

D16z6CrxDx Senior Member

ya im a junkyard dog i always find deals there evn for things i dont need...2 weeks ago i scored a 94 vr4 ECU thecar was totaled and they too the drivetain but they for got the ecu 39 bucks there made me 300 on the street its rare though to find such jems in ecology.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted