tell me whats wrong with this ebay ad

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it's a shitty turbo kit? :shrug2:

edit: people will buy anthing that is shiny.

I wonder if the ebay company selling it knows that it's a d series

thats what I said, I enjoy the auctions at the bottom but I saw that and under it said b16 turbo and I was lookin and I thought, wait a minute.

I almost want to email them and ask them if b series turbo kit they sell means that if you have a b series then they'll ship you a d series also like in the pics

ones a radiator for the b series. the other is the intercooler...

to the op. Want a turbo kit to last 6 months or last a few years? you get what you pay for . .. . . . . . .

lol I never said I was gonna buy it, or even thinking about it. I had everything to boost my car + the money to get it tuned right, ended up selling it all because I got scared of nothing. If I chose to boost it again, last place I'd go is ebay, except maybe for piping.

ones a radiator for the b series. the other is the intercooler...

to the op. Want a turbo kit to last 6 months or last a few years? you get what you pay for . .. . . . . . .

What a dumb kit - including a shit radiator to replace the stocker . . and jacking the price way up

yeah well, they continue selling the junk because kids with daddys credit cards who dont know anything except that turbos whistle and make 10000000000 hp and sound super cool with the kshhhh sound and try to figure out how to make the blow off valve sound without knowing how it even works or that it's impossible on a n/a engine, keep buying them.

yeah well, they continue selling the junk because kids with daddys credit cards who dont know anything except that turbos whistle and make 10000000000 hp and sound super cool with the kshhhh sound and try to figure out how to make the blow off valve sound without knowing how it even works or that it's impossible on a n/a engine, keep buying them.

But I like the waaapishhhh........ Thats the only reason I went to boost. Just for the sound it makes. :D

ANY new complete turbo kit under a couple K is prob not worth the fundage.

and see there's the other thing, complete, and when they say complete I think that they should include a chip and datalogging cable and software or something to help with tuning, fuel pump, injectors, because the kids buying this stuff think oh well I can buy this throw it on in a couple hours and roast corvettes tonight. I know I thought that 6 years ago when I first got into cars. They say complete when in reality, there's about 50% of the stuff you need for the finished kit, and most of it is junk at that.

I will def agree with that...

But think about it, if everyone was allowed to tune there motors. Prob be alot of blown motors and used turbo kits for sale.

Back