Tell the parents or no?..it's exactly what you're thinking it's about

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Exactly, I don't go flaunting to the world that I mess with guys, I keep it on the DL to a point, if good friends ask me about it, I'll tell them.

I don't kiss in tell, per say, so I'm not gonna go do "(insert sexual activity)" and "(insert sexual activity)" with a guy and tell everybody about it the next day, the same goes if it was with a girl though.

I can honestly say it's more of a physical thing then emotional thing. I think about it and it's seems wrong in every way but it just seems more wrong to actually be in a relationship with a guy. I guess you could say I'm a freak, I dunno.

if you are gonna be a freak, be a freak. just so you know, it WILL lead to being all out gay. just a warning.

i guess this would make our first openly gay member...
injen's still in the closet

:lmao:

Anyway, yeah dude, I think you'd be wise not to tell your grandparents. Like someone else said, if they know you well, then they might already know. Plus, you are an adult and you're entitled to a private sex life. Just because they're your family doesn't mean they need to know everything about what goes on in your private life.

If it is like you say (the idea that's it's mostly physical curiosity rather than emotional) then you probably need some time to reflect on these feelings and figure things out for yourself before you say anything to your family.

What if you were to tell them and they were very upset by it, but 6 months or a year from now you decide that it was just physical curiosity and that you're straight. You'll know in your mind the way things are, but the damage to your relationship with them will already have been done.

Just my 2 cents...good luck with everything...

I've been messing around with both sexes since I was like 15 so it's been a while I just kind of decided to accept it enough now to be able to talk about it with others recently..

Just curious, why do you say that?
i just know a few people who were "freaks" or "experimenting", and it just turned them out. now, i don't mind a little freaky shit here and there, i just wont cross the line.

hell, a lot of guys just get anal stimulus, but being gay or bi-curious is different. you are still young though. if you were doing this when you are 30, it would be a totally different issue.

if you are gay though, don't try to bullshit it with women. any real woman will be able to tell.

No I don't play games, like I said earlier, I tell a girl that I plan to keep around for a while that I have an attraction to guys as well and that I've been there done that with them also, but I keep a monogamous relationship, so it shouldn't matter.

That particular girl just would have to be open minded enough to accept the fact that I've done some out of the ordinary things.

And what B said about being greedy, it actually makes sense. I'm young and I am greedy and I like certain types of sexual activities, that a lot of women won't do, so I go elsewhere.

Holy sheep shit, where the hell have I been? I didn't know you were bi sexual. B made a good point, just say you spent time in jail. As for your grandparents, dont tell em anything, your better off that way. Just dont have any sleepovers unless they're female, just to keep things on the down low.

No I don't play games, like I said earlier, I tell a girl that I plan to keep around for a while that I have an attraction to guys as well and that I've been there done that with them also, but I keep a monogamous relationship, so it shouldn't matter.
it will take a different type of woman to be cool with this. but at least you are honest about it.
That particular girl just would have to be open minded enough to accept the fact that I've done some out of the ordinary things.
no really out of the ordinary, just different from the average "straight" male.
And what B said about being greedy, it actually makes sense. I'm young and I am greedy and I like certain types of sexual activities, that a lot of women won't do, so I go elsewhere.
just remember, the types of girls that are going to be cool with stuff like this, are going to be traditional type women. they are gonig to need to be just as freaky. they will have different pasts, maybe drugs, sexual experiences, sexual assaults. for example, my gf, would not be ok with something like this. a girl you find at a club, probably a little more likely.

i would have to agree with your decision to not tell them

and i guess congrats on your coming out of the closet
i guess this would make our first openly gay member...
injen's still in the closet
im not gay!!!!:mellow:
and i totally agree with nick.the more traditional woman will not accept it,,if she is laid back,non freaky,and lives an ordinary life,this will most likely turn her away
but a woman who is used to the party life,and has expiremented more and is very adventerous will most likely be cool with it..
its just the way humans are.

but you have to remember, you will have to be cool with what she has done. like, i wouldn't be cool with a chick that had an orgy with 4 other dudes. but thats the type of girl that will be more accepting.

but there is a possibility, slim albeit, that you find a girl that will say, "as long as you love me and are faithful, i don't care" but it's going to be rare.

but there is a possibility, slim albeit, that you find a girl that will say, "as long as you love me and are faithful, i don't care" but it's going to be rare.

That was the ex, that's why I was so hurt when it ended. She was just so perfect.

Obviously, I have to be more open minded with who I chose also, I can overlook a lot of things, if she was cheating in the past, I might have a hard time trusting her but if she had a train run on her by 5 guys when she was single, I might be able to let that slide, given she's clean and disease free.

hell no..if i was talkin to a girl that ran a 5 guy train,,id fuck her and let it be..there would be no dating there..because it means shes a slut
MO

Do you dress normally and stuff? and do you talk normally? Do you bring girls home?
Cause some families might not notice..

Back