Tell the parents or no?..it's exactly what you're thinking it's about

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Recked, I'm with you. I thought this was about a baby.

I didn't know that he was gay or bi or whatever the deal is - I saw trisexual as the thing under his name and I thought it simply meant that he would do anything with a girl. If a girl plays with your ass its not gay, if you want a guy to do it...

I don't think so recked, the past couple of popular threads had some kind of notation of my gayness.
i guess i missed alot when i went on vacation

ya know, i'm surprised by this forum. most otehr forums would be flaming right now. or at least saying some bad shit. after all the shit this kid has been through, who cares about his preference as long as he's not drugged out or in jail.

Who said anything about IV drugs?

And what I do with guys is always safe....

Recked, I'm with you. I thought this was about a baby.

I didn't know that he was gay or bi or whatever the deal is - I saw trisexual as the thing under his name and I thought it simply meant that he would do anything with a girl. If a girl plays with your ass its not gay, if you want a guy to do it...

Well, I will do anything with a girl. But it should be very clear now, I also mess with guys. So call me gay, bi, homo, fag....whatever.

Who said anything about IV drugs?

And what I do with guys is always safe....

I was the only person who said that, I'm just saying given your past history and the sort of nasty habits you've let yourself fall victim to [marijuana, meth, whatever else you used to experiment with] that you need to be extra careful because those are about as high risk activities as you can get.

...and don't kid yourself what you do with guys is always safe. What I do with girls isn't always safe.

Safe would be abstaining, or at the very least, going and getting tested with each of your partners and being certain that you're in a monogamous relationship.

I doubt the gentleman you bring home at night are tested and carrying their test results with them. Many gay guys are also man whores, simply because having two guys in one relationship is like having two super sluts that will fuck whatever they can, because guys inherently want to hump nearly everything.

Well, I will do anything with a girl. But it should be very clear now, I also mess with guys. So call me gay, bi, homo, fag....whatever.
don't turn this thread against yourself. most people here are cool with it. just tread softly.

Well, I'm just saying, I'm not concerned with what people may label me as.

I was the only person who said that, I'm just saying given your past history and the sort of nasty habits you've let yourself fall victim to [marijuana, meth, whatever else you used to experiment with] that you need to be extra careful because those are about as high risk activities as you can get.

...and don't kid yourself what you do with guys is always safe. What I do with girls isn't always safe.

Safe would be abstaining, or at the very least, going and getting tested with each of your partners and being certain that you're in a monogamous relationship.

I doubt the gentleman you bring home at night are tested and carrying their test results with them. Many gay guys are also man whores, simply because having two guys in one relationship is like having two super sluts that will fuck whatever they can, because guys inherently want to hump nearly everything.

Well, I'm talking more along the lines of protection, I do slip up with girls, but guys, no.
That sex I'll go without if protection isn't used.

And just as I do with girls, with guys there's just as many "hook ups" where no relationship entails. Matter of fact, all of them have been that way so far.

And you're right, a lot of gay guys are "super sluts" which is another reason I always insist on protection.....

Safe is locking yourself in a cave with Meals on Wheels on speed dial. And their food kinda sucks.

The world isn't a safe place. We've got bunkers, but now we have bunker busters so no - nothing is safe.

Come to think of it, the lack of safety in life the beautiful thing.

And if you ever think you're safe - it's a dangerous illusion. I had a hepatitus scare from some blood work that my gf had. There is nothing we did to deserve it, it just happened.

Definitely man. I'm glad you understand this.

K. I'm in college. THis is very accepted where I live. I could care less for the most part.

My roommate last year is gay. He would brag about all the ass he got, and he was definitely a slut in some cases. Funny thing was, He settled down and was a one dude manfor a lil bit. His partner, a younger guy, cheated on him while austin*(myroomy) was in mexico. Austin later learned the dude got herpes when he cheated on him. KARMA.

lol at the austin thing....

But it's not hard for an attractive gay guy to get other guys. I could say I'm decently attractive and it's not very hard for me to get either sex.

its good that you didnt tell them. its none of their business what you like.

have you ever had sex with a girl while getting it yourself? for a bi male that has to be the best...

just wondering LMFAO

Only YOU would ask something like that, lmao.

Back