Tell the parents or no?..it's exactly what you're thinking it's about

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Someone lock this thread already. I've been puking for two days, and my Dr. threatened to put me on IV's or give my meds to me rectally... and I know its this threads fault that I've been sick.

Someone lock this thread already. I've been puking for two days, and my Dr. threatened to put me on IV's or give my meds to me rectally... and I know its this threads fault that I've been sick.
maybe you should stop reading it

:squint: I still see it when I look at the forum...
It just needs to go away

And no I'm not opting for the latter..
They prescribed me new meds, hopefully they will help

it's the 90's. gay people are a part of our culture now. get used to it.

:werd:
come on jdm-slut, it's not that bad either, I don't want to put images in your head but do you puke frokm thinking/seeing a girl havin anal sex?

and lol Injen, this thread has been gay.... :)

:werd:
come on jdm-slut, it's not that bad either, I don't want to put images in your head but do you puke frokm thinking/seeing a girl havin anal sex?

and lol Injen, this thread has been gay.... :)

Yeah I suppose... Haha.. I guess its just that a lot of things just gross me out now.. And yeah, I do get sick from thinking of anyone getting rammed in the ass... My dr. had to put her finger up my butt and I got sick, not to mention that shit hurt.. My ass bled.. I couldn't imagine anything else goin up there. So props to you for withstanding that pain.

did she have a 11" round finger or something?

Back