Tennessee drag show fatalities

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

klyph

Dismember
VIP
video:
YouTube - Selmer, TN Car Show Disaster

3_21_061707_car_show_deaths.jpg

FOXNews.com - Officials: Charges Possible in Fatal Tennessee Drag-Racing Accident - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

Death toll rises from Tennessee auto show crash

So i guess the question is, why are people in Tennessee so stupid ?

the driver was austrailian
but idk y they would do it on a highway. that just seems like it would give teens ideas to street race.

hehe yeah it was an australian....

it was all over the news and i was like wtf an australian was driving :eek:

but yes lots of questions could and should be asked

im just supprised to poor aussie isnt being blamed for this :mellow:

but as his former boss said he will probably never drag after this...(i watched the news)

Morons. All of them. The driver, the spectators, all of them.

Why do drag strips have crash bariers? To keep this from happening. Why did they take a top fueler, put it on a public road, line it with people, and feel like that was a good idea? I have no clue.

I hope the event organizers eat shit for this.

there is so much wrong with this its not even funny.

do people not even know what a burnout is? you shouldn't even move but 5 or 10 feet, and at 1/2 mph.

come on, theyre dumb enough to stand on the side of the road with no barriers, they are dumb enough to think, "hey thats cool, lets race moms car"
and they actually think that a puny guard rail would have done something for the crowd? no, just wouldve been more shrapnal when the car hit it.

but i did like how they explained what a burnout was, found that amusing.

darwins process of natural selection. let the imbred retards die and clear out the gene pool. yeah, it's tragic, but people should be smart enough to not stand near a road with out of control cars.

Shit, I hate just walking down the sidewalk let alone stand near drag cars.

darwins process of natural selection. let the imbred retards die and clear out the gene pool. yeah, it's tragic, but people should be smart enough to not stand near a road with out of control cars.

Shit, I hate just walking down the sidewalk let alone stand near drag cars.

ah, yes. darwin. lol. i completely agree.

Morons. All of them. The driver, the spectators, all of them.

Why do drag strips have crash bariers? To keep this from happening. Why did they take a top fueler, put it on a public road, line it with people, and feel like that was a good idea? I have no clue.

I hope the event organizers eat shit for this.

Must have seen that movie where they take the Indy cars on the roads of downtown LA or whatever it was. Stallone was in it. lol

Well, here we go with the idiots. If they did something like that, whether they KNEW it was dangrous or not, they found out, and they won't do it again.

on the news someone said that some of the kids were sitting on the rails......

AND I THOUGHT I WAS RETARTED :mellow:

Back