Tennessee jail cam

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i bet friday and saturday are the nites to watch the camera because thats when the "action" is

that reminds me of the 'death row' pen pals... here for san quentin, you can write an inmate, and be his pen pal. now that's just odd.

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@Jan 30 2005, 03:23 PM
i bet friday and saturday are the nites to watch the camera because thats when the "action" is
[post=453455]Quoted post[/post]​

lol, Prime Time.

Ill start tuning in after i get in from the bars at around 2ish . . . .

I wish jails were closed on sundays lol.

No seriously, they get church and sunday was usually the calmest day when I was in MCJDC.

I went to school during the weekdays which was the worst. We were put in different units for a reason, there were no CO's in the classrooms, they stood or sat outside of the room which had glass windows for them to see through. I was in the worst unit at the time which was H unit and the facility was packed, our unit happened to have a problem with everyone in E unit and every other unit, and we had upstairs classes in the same hallway as E unit, someone would walk by and someone from my unit would end up running out and start beatin the shit out of an E unit inmate then get tackled and restrained by about 6 CO's and brought to Isolation.

I was sent to Isolation for weeks because some motherfucker decided he thought he could put his finger in my food and got beaten upside the head with the tray. Then I continued to get into fights while I was on 18/6 and was put on 23/1 for almost 6 days because I was gettin a little out of control and was fighting on my 1 hour out, it was my own fault though I provoked the fights because I didn't like certain people, only two kids ever messed with me, most people that were in there don't mess with people in their unit, they have to live with them and most don't want the extra tension

HAH get this, me and my friends called the number on the site, got put through to the receptionist lady on the video and asked her to wave at the screen. We had an original plan to tell her that we were watching and saw a prisoner steal something from her desk, but it totally slipped my mind while i was talking to her. Anyway, she said she gets about 100 calls like mine a day and sounded very annoyed. If your bored, its good fun.

Originally posted by punkyjewster41@Jan 31 2005, 12:34 AM
HAH get this, me and my friends called the number on the site, got put through to the receptionist lady on the video and asked her to wave at the screen. We had an original plan to tell her that we were watching and saw a prisoner steal something from her desk, but it totally slipped my mind while i was talking to her. Anyway, she said she gets about 100 calls like mine a day and sounded very annoyed. If your bored, its good fun.
[post=453662]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: :lol: :lol:

someone would walk by and someone from my unit would end up running out and start beatin the shit out of an E unit inmate then get tackled and restrained by about 6 CO's and brought to Isolation.

like whoa... sounds like a sight to see

some motherfucker decided he thought he could put his finger in my food and got beaten upside the head with the tray.

bahahahhahahahaha :thumbsup:

yea it was interesting few months, I mean it wasn't terrible in there they were usually people that didn't like each other from the street that were fighting, thats why Amboy and Brunswick people were seperated.

There were some retarded ass nerdy motherfuckers that came in there and I couldn't see why they would even both puttin them in there. Some were sentenced to a week, those were the people we messed with because they were geeky and were in there for some bullshit reason. Then expected like it was gonna be like the "movies", so we'd have to fuck around when they first came in and at least for the first day.

Back