Tenzo R racimg seats

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dancomer

set ot Tenzo R racing seats that are reclinable they are faded red right now and i will dye them any color you want before i ship them for $450., so let me know call me at 847-456-7553 and the price includes shipping. they are on and include 92-95 civic seat rails... that are movable....pictures atwell right here

450 is high for those seats in that condition. found some on ebay for less and they are new. if you're wanting to sell them, adjust your price maybe.

Ebay

edit: i'm not trying to be a bitch or anything...sorry.

300 or i will trade you some teg seats and money or a b16a motor thats taken apart but its all there head to i know thats at least 300

give me 325 and we have a deal..that is as low as i can go on these..give me a call at 847-456-7553 and we can talk about a possible trade.

ok 300 and they are yours...let me know call me at 847-456-7553 and you can come and pick them up...i will pull them when you come

what happened to DOK he was suppose to call me and never did or even show up for that matter...300 for seats and rails... for a 92-95 and i need them to go ASAP

i am in Gurnee, IL which is north of chicago...give me a call at 847-456-7553

Back