Terrel Owens Attempts Suicide

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

he said that he keeps bottle where he puts the ammount of pills he needs for the day, that way he can keep count (meds and sups), that's why the bottle of 40 was empty, it contained only what he needed for the day

he also said he had an bad reaction to the pills which has actually happened before

fucking a, now he isnt going on til 3:15 EST....

Im watching SportsCenter and they have had multiple people saying that he is a happy guy, and some say they have never seen him happier. Mike Ervin said he just spoke to him like 20 minutes ago, and he said that TO told him he didnt try to kill himself. Another guy said that back when he was at San Fran, he held team parties, post game get togethers at his house, hell... he even took Kevan Barlow to... i think it was Atlanta, so they could train together and get on teh same page.

Terrell just gets a bad rap, imho.
Bad rap as a person maybe. As far as a player goes he is very good but he is a cancer to any team. Look at the Eagles. As much as I hate that team with a passion last year they had a Super Bowl winning team. How is everyone supposed to play at their best when the QB and Reciever hate each other? And McNabb wasn't the only player on the team that had serious problems with him. I'm sure 3/4 and Phili wishes he killed himself, but they are all fucking insane. What other stadium built a court in-house so you could be processed before you left? But I digress.

As far as recievers go I would rather have Randy Moss or Jerry Rice. They were great players AND great teammates. TO has already started the same shit he did in Phili with Dallas. But if any coach could get him in check, it's Parcells so I guess I'm just waiting to see wat happens.

I havent seen, heard or read anything about TO and how he has already had a negative influence on the team. Please link me to anything you can find.

Too bad he didn't fuckin succeed. Then I'd only have to hear his name once a year from here on out.

I havent seen, heard or read anything about TO and how he has already had a negative influence on the team. Please link me to anything you can find.
Skipping practices and rehab sessions. Just acting like a premadonna, like he doesn't have to do everything everyone else does. But like I said Parcells tamed the original pemadonna that was Lawrence Taylor, I wouldn't be suprised if he could do it to TO.

Dont forget about Keyshawn Johnson ;)

Missing practices cuz he is hurt? i wouldnt call it skipping. When he got released from the hospital today, he immediately went to their practice field and started catching balls... Premadonna? I dont see any antics besides the time he dressed in the bike outfit early in preseason. He hasnt really dont anything to bring media attention, atleast not intentionally. Hurt leg = media. pill popping = media. its not like he has been mouthing off and talking shit... During all his post game interviews he has been polite and a good guy, nothing negative. During his press conference today he looked good, he didnt blow anything up and kept it short.

Also, Jerry Jones did an interview, saying terrell has been exemplory (sp) in his rehab sessions, and he missed just ONE meeting out of many during the course of the preseason.

Dont forget about Keyshawn Johnson ;)

Missing practices cuz he is hurt? i wouldnt call it skipping. When he got released from the hospital today, he immediately went to their practice field and started catching balls... Premadonna? I dont see any antics besides the time he dressed in the bike outfit early in preseason. He hasnt really dont anything to bring media attention, atleast not intentionally. Hurt leg = media. pill popping = media. its not like he has been mouthing off and talking shit... During all his post game interviews he has been polite and a good guy, nothing negative. During his press conference today he looked good, he didnt blow anything up and kept it short.

Also, Jerry Jones did an interview, saying terrell has been exemplory (sp) in his rehab sessions, and he missed just ONE meeting out of many during the course of the preseason.
I guess Parcells is taming him then. But he didn't get fined in pre-season for good behavior.

youre right, it was for being late to a meeting.

yeah, but shit happens. we have all missed school or something at 6 am. his practice was really early. and i'm sure he was tired as hell. probably had the same meds in him to.

oh, and when he had all the reporters at his house, what did he do? he did a whole workout routine right there answering questions. he's the total opposite of a primadonna. he doesn't think he's gods gift to the world, he's just extremely confident. and he very well should be, look what he can do, he's probably the best of the best.

I'm just saying what I saw in South Jersey when he played with the Eagles. Eagles fans may be nuts but they hated him for a reason. His over confidence was ripping the team apart. Maybe he will be different in Dallas.

To Has To Have The Biggest Ego For A Crappy Player With An Air Of "importance"...its Apparent That He Couldn't Commit Suicide If He Tried....if Anything...i'm Genuinely "sad" (lots Of Sarcasm In That) That It Didn't Work....more Publicity...that Is All It Is

To Has To Have The Biggest Ego For A Crappy Player With An Air Of "importance"...its Apparent That He Couldn't Commit Suicide If He Tried....if Anything...i'm Genuinely "sad" (lots Of Sarcasm In That) That It Didn't Work....more Publicity...that Is All It Is

you are an idiot. terrell owens is the best all around receiver in the game right now. he can run, block, catch a deep ball and go over the middle. name someone else that can do all of that....and i'm still trying to figure out how the hell you are able to start every word with a capital letter.

You really are an idiot. As much as I hate TO I respect his amazing ability to play the game.

:mellow: are they crazy? it's their job. people fudge reports all the time. they saw it was a celeb and ran with it. now the publicist could be lying about what she said but this whole apology thing is fucking ridiculous. if he gets dallas to the superbowl they won't give a shit about an apology.

if it was bledsoe they would be catering to him. they would have never changed the story to suicide attempt nor would the police be bitching about a fricking apology.

Back