Terrell Owens Loss to Giants Post Game Crying Show

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FUCK THE G-ay- MEN!!!!!! lol Dallas FTW!!!!!! even though they lost :( :(

I think his emotions were legit. They just lost a BIG game and threw away a wonderful season... Plus, i'm sure he's maturing.

Anyone who watched the game knows that Dallas clearly lost the game more than NY won it... but congrats to NY but i'd rather see my man Farve get another chance at another ring...

FUCK THE G-ay- MEN!!!!!! lol Dallas FTW!!!!!! even though they lost :( :(

I think his emotions were legit. They just lost a BIG game and threw away a wonderful season... Plus, i'm sure he's maturing.

Anyone who watched the game knows that Dallas clearly lost the game more than NY won it... but congrats to NY but i'd rather see my man Farve get another chance at another ring...

I think the Giants who have played 3-4 straight good games VS dallas who have played 3-4 straight bad games have a better chance at beating GB.

here's what I think

people criticize him when he hated his QB and was a poor team mate, now they criticize him for loving his QB and being a stellar team mate

sorry media, I'm not that dumb, pick which TO you want, and STFU

I think the Giants who have played 3-4 straight good games VS Dallas who have played 3-4 straight bad games have a better chance at beating GB.

the correct answer is D: None of the above

as of yesterday the high at lambeau was predicted to be 7 degrees

bye giants!

:ph34r: da farve

infact somebody quote me

GREEN BAY WILL WIN THE SUPERBOWL

Favre plays very well in cold conditions, as most will know. It is supposed to drop into the negative degree range the day of the game. If the Giants can play as well as they did against the Patriots than they have a good chance against Green Bay. We will all see soon enough.

i finally saw the vid. MAn TO is pussy. i seriously he either faked it to get attention or he seriously has some issue.

i finally saw the vid. MAn TO is pussy. i seriously he either faked it to get attention or he seriously has some issue.
If you've never played sports, then you will never understand how a big loss will drain you emotionally and mentally. Hell, look how emotional people get when they WIN!... now times that by 10 when you lose...

When I was in high school, my sophmore year, our last game of the season, we win, we go to regional play offs. I dropped 31 points, had 3 steals, 4 rebounds, and 1 block... I poured everything I had into that game, we lost by 11 points... after the game, the tears wouldn't stop for like 15 minutes... I can only imagine how I would of been if it was a fucking NBA game lol...

If you've never played sports, then you will never understand how a big loss will drain you emotionally and mentally. Hell, look how emotional people get when they WIN!... now times that by 10 when you lose...

When I was in high school, my sophmore year, our last game of the season, we win, we go to regional play offs. I dropped 31 points, had 3 steals, 4 rebounds, and 1 block... I poured everything I had into that game, we lost by 11 points... after the game, the tears wouldn't stop for like 15 minutes... I can only imagine how I would of been if it was a fucking NBA game lol...
My senior year my wrestling team won states. First round I didn't wrestle due to skin funk. Second round I got my ass kicked by a kid that took 5th in the state. Third round I got beat by the kid that placed 3rd in the state. Our team won anyway. We got some pimp ass watches. I've wore mine once. It's just a reminder that although I was a good wrestler, a leader on the team, and put my heart and soul into that season, I didn't help win that championship at all.

yeah i pitched a game for regionals and being up in the game only to lose because one of our seniors wanted to look good and missed a simple roller ground ball to cause the game.

the same thing happened the next year! I sat the bench after we started to lose and had to watch my relief pitcher just get clobbered.

I know a thing or 2 about emotion. Buts let face it. Its PROFESSIONAL football. You show off and dance around and talk shit but cant handle when you lose this 1 game? PUSSY.

i could understand if he was emotional in past about his games. I could respect that sinice it only shows me he loves the game. But not on this 1 game. he just needs to tighten up and be man. A loss is a loss and His team just got thier ass kicked

uhh what am i supposed to see? I saw a man i jump for joy. whoopii.

I didnt see the guy cry. Even still that was nothing like the previous vid of him cryin gbecause he lost. Bahhh you guys are fans and i'm not so i guess we'll never beon the same page.

he's still a pussy :lol:

Last edited:
I think his emotions were legit. They just lost a BIG game and threw away a wonderful season... Plus, i'm sure he's maturing

Oh, nice to see he's finally maturing after being in the leage for about 9 years.

He's a d-bag. Yes, he has talent, but he's also a cancer.

the correct answer is D: None of the above

as of yesterday the high at lambeau was predicted to be 7 degrees

bye giants!

:ph34r: da farve

infact somebody quote me

GREEN BAY WILL WIN THE SUPERBOWL
i can't agree with you on this one cam. the super bowl is going to be in tempe arizona. there aren't going to be any bullshit weather conditions, no home field advantage, and no short term injuries.

the pats will be healthy and destry the packers. if chicago can put up 35 against them, then the pats can pull 40.

patriots over packers 42-24

CANCER? :lol: i never heard that one before.
I think it was said about TO first when he was playing for the Eagles. He destroyed the team from the inside out... just like... yup cancer. I mean the team sucked to begin with (I think thats what made him worse about it) but they got hard to watch.

Back