Terror Group Beheads U.S. Hostage Johnson

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Fucking assholes, they are nothing more. I still honestly do not understand why some of you think we have reason to be in that part of the country, this is an obvious reason why.

Saw it, that's some pretty fuckered up shit. Maybe the US contractors need to take some hints and get the fuck out of dodge. Fuck Iraq, fuck Iraqis, let em try to build their own damn country, if they can't handle their own business, then it's time to sweep and clear.

U.S. sources have said al-Zarqawi has claimed responsibility for a string of attacks on American troops, Iraqi civilians and others, including the August 2003 bombing of U.N. headquarters in Baghdad.

They also blame him for the videotaped beheading of American businessman Nicholas Berg in May, and the U.S. government has put a $10 million price on his head.

10 mill.

im in.

can 10 mill buy me a nuke?

In light of recent events, all the Al Qaida prisoners should just be executed. Now this maybe seem to be the irrational thing to do, but it makes sense. They attacked us anyway (9/11) and now they are pissed because we took some prisoners, but if we kill them they can still play their games, we play ours, but no more trying to pretend they are doing it because they care about some shitbag in a prison giving out their information.

I have to agree with B, drain the oil and kill the fucking assholes. That is what Bush is trying to do and is getting a whole bunch of shit for it. Go Bush.

completely agree, fuck all those motherfuckers.

tired of these terrorists fucks, we should start up some type of anti-terrorist organization specifically oriented to seek and destry these fucking ski mask dipshit fucks.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 18 2004, 04:58 PM
like i said about 8 months ago, drain out the oil, and nuke it

:thumbsup:
Didn't we have a few nukes to spare anyways? I know they would be better to use the nukes to get rid of scum like that then to sit underground for the next 10 million years.

This has been discussed before, and is thus a repost. please search before posting your "hit of the week" to prevent 4343 threads of the same thing every day.

Thanks.

think i know how to work invision board.. here's a lesson.. look at the time next time before you assume i was the second to post.. acutally we posted almost at the same time.. me of course being first..

moving along to 4344 :ufucktard:

We do it to them. 

And hey, since they've done something that we don't like...let's turn into hypocrites and do it right back. 

we behead inocent workers? no shit

If they didnt want this guy killed, Americans should have complied. In choosing not to release prisoners and not leave, they in effect gave their consent for this man to be murdered. I hope that Iraqi police forces are able to find the culprits who committed this grevious crime and bring them to justice (though i still dont believe in capital punishment).

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jun 18 2004, 12:32 PM
Saw it, that's some pretty fuckered up shit. Maybe the US contractors need to take some hints and get the fuck out of dodge. Fuck Iraq, fuck Iraqis, let em try to build their own damn country, if they can't handle their own business, then it's time to sweep and clear.

Uh these were Saudi's who beheaded this guy, and he was working in Saudi Arabia.

Originally posted by Blanco+Jun 18 2004, 11:09 PM-->
We do it to them. <_<

And hey, since they've done something that we don't like...let's turn into hypocrites and do it right back. :roll:
You're pathetic.

Guy Posted on Jun 18 2004
@ 11:47 PM
If they didnt want this guy killed, Americans should have complied. In choosing not to release prisoners and not leave, they in effect gave their consent for this man to be murdered.

Ya, you're right, lets send the message that this is a way to get what you want, maybe then we can have it happening more and people like blanco can enjoy the stories.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer+Jun 19 2004, 12:03 AM-->
@Jun 18 2004, 12:32 PM

Uh these were Saudi's who beheaded this guy, and he was working in Saudi Arabia.

And your point? These people don't have a country, but large numbers of Americans are in Iraq, and it's just as dangerous, so I didn't feel like naming every damn country in the Middle East that has American contrators or soldiers. We need to move out of the Middle East, is that better for you?

Back