Terror Group Beheads U.S. Hostage Johnson

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

learning_small_03.gif

shot man, i had a good argument going to. I guess the thing that threw me was that they had kidnapped an American instead of a saudi. doesnt make a whole lot of sense, but whatever. I respectfully recind my arguments and bow out of this one.

WTF?!?!

Your not gonna flame everyone here and call them childish or make unfounded comments about them?? Wierd man, just wierd :lol:

they dont want us there and the longer we stay the more fucked up things they are going to do, to me it seemd there is an easy solution to all this

Originally posted by racintweek@Jun 19 2004, 12:42 PM
they dont want us there and the longer we stay the more fucked up things they are going to do, to me it seemd there is an easy solution to all this

let me guess .... just take our ball and go home????

Originally posted by racintweek@Jun 19 2004, 05:42 PM

Would that be the Saudi theys that are totally unrelated to our occupation in Iraq other than using it as a reason to try furthering our cause? Wow.

We have a huge base setup in Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia has taken a huge risk in the muslim world by allowing us there, to launch our direct conflicts against Afghanistan, Iraq and sometimes Syria.

Also, Breaking news, like just this second: The body found is NOT Johnson's body. Saudia Arabia DOES still believe they caught his killer, but the body they found is NOT Johnsons.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Jun 19 2004, 09:39 PM

Also, Breaking news, like just this second: The body found is NOT Johnson's body. Saudia Arabia DOES still believe they caught his killer, but the body they found is NOT Johnsons.

-> Steve

According to CNN they didn't even find a body, and his murder was "confirmed" through video analysis.

Back