Testing , testing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92dxhatch

my buddy has a B18a1 w/ a gsr head, it has been sleeved and has blockers between the sleeves and has had extensive head work done to it. it is a complete motor except for the pistions, reason for this is it had been built for either a high or low compression, from the looks of it, its really clean and has about 60,xxx original miles before the rebuild, just curious how much would this set up go for?, my buddy wants to get rid of it, he has a b18c that hes going to mod. all advise would be greatly appreshiated, if you are intrested in the motor let me know and i'll give you all the contact info that you'll need to purchase, the motor its self has had about $2500 put into it, so we were thinking about a 1100 obo. but still not sure its a great motor for your weekend warrior. thanks

i'll let you know how it goes, we already have a guy looking at it and he really wants it, if it falls through i'll definilty let you know, we also had the head port and polished, it really looks clean, thanks for the intrest.

Back