Testing the waters on some parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wolfdawg2

Wolf dawg
NO low ballers. I am testing the water on my parts. I was going to build me a turbo D but I am planing to do something more fun. I am not planing to sell any thing till I get my new motor for my build I should know by tomarrow if I am getting it or not I am just putting these things up to see who might want them. I have lot's of pics just let me know what you want to see and I will send them to any one just need e-mail. I am in lancaster PA I will ship small parts and bigg parts are pick up only. I will negotiate on price and ever thing is + shipping.

List of parts
- p28 ecu $100
- d16a6 block $100
- Z6 head $100
- d16z6 block with a bad bottom end $40
- center force clutch good for N/A slips when I was puting a 50 shot to my z6. $30
- two-S20 trans.. 1 grinds if you shift fast other is good with NO grinds $50 for the one that grinds $100 for the good one.
- D t3 turbo manifold with XS power waste gate and down tube $150
- Garrett t3 A.R60 M11 cold side and A.R.63 hot side little shaft play side to side no in and out. $250
- 3" down pipe I am geting soon $50
- D Fidanza fly with changable face $100
- DSM 360cc injectors $30
-Cheap ecu's $20 each
p2p a92
pm9 a030
pm9-a01
pm5a013

Last edited:
hey

p2p is auto and a obd2b. I also have a p2n-a22 f/s to let me know thats a obd2a 5speed.

bump it up for good stuff

and i guess for the seller lol

Back