Testing The Waters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91SiTurbo

I might put my motor up for sale. I really want to build a B20/LS turbo motor here soon. That said I will have no use for this motor. I have a D16A6 that is still in my 91 Si hatch. All of the performance parts on the motor have less then 300 miles on them. The motor was built to handle up to 18 lbs./boost! It is fully built ready for a turbo. Let me know what you would give me for it. I will deliver this motor & extra parts FREE if the buyer lives in Ohio. I have receipts & pictures.
SRP 8.8:1 pistons
Eagle rods
ported/polished intake manifold
ARP head stud kit
STR block guard
AEM cam gear, alt. pulley, fuel press. regulator, fuel rail(red)
UR race crank pulley(red)
MSD wire set(red)
MSD distributor cap
Denso Iridium spark plugs
RC 320cc injectors
B&M psi gauge
all belts/gaskets replaced with Honda OEM stuff
Fluidyne radiator
FAL cooling fan
Crane turbo cam(not installed yet)
Honda OEM valve springs(not installed yet)
ACT clutch
Aasco flywheel
KAAZ limited slip diff.
Driveshaft shop stage 2 axles
Energy Suspension motor mount inserts(not installed yet)
I will sell the transmission seperate for $1200. It has a KAAZ lsd, ACT clutch, & Aasco flywheel.
I will also include all of my stock motor parts. I will throw in a NEW MSD ignition & SS blaster coil also for an additional $350.

nice......if my girl ever sells her stang Ill be getting in contact with you.... shes buying a 91 Si off of a friend of hers....the car is perfect but has like 230xxx miles on it. Where are you located and how would you ship?

I'm in Ohio. I will deliver the motor, trans, etc for free to the buyer if they are in Ohio. Otherwise I can ship it freight. That will cost around $225.

Back