Testing the Waters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

integraslut78

Stylus DJ Extraordinaire
Does anyone have 2 rims for sale preferably fat 5s or Si wheels or some Rotas.
I just want 2 for race season I hate my Kumhos and want to try the new Azenis.
I would prefer a local pickup to avoid shipping but it all depends what you have.
Let me know. Thanks.

I have a pair of 14x6 Integra LS mesh wheels in my sale thread... they would be great for a pair of 195/60 Azenis. Hit the link in my sig.

Originally posted by Calesta@Jan 23 2005, 01:41 AM
I have a pair of 14x6 Integra LS mesh wheels in my sale thread... they would be great for a pair of 195/60 Azenis. Hit the link in my sig.
[post=449945]Quoted post[/post]​

I have the LS mesh ones right now. I was looking for something in a 15x7 to run a 205 or something unless you have some Si wheels or Fat 5's. Cal I will think about it though I will let you know. Anyone else?

Originally posted by integraslut78@Jan 23 2005, 12:56 PM
I have the LS mesh ones right now. I was looking for something in a 15x7 to run a 205 or something unless you have some Si wheels or Fat 5's. Cal I will think about it though I will let you know. Anyone else?
[post=450069]Quoted post[/post]​

Nah, no other Si wheels or Fat 5s... except for one beat up "Fat 5" that has an S-03 mounted on it. I could sell you one without a tire, but it's sorta my spare. It doesn't get used though. The 14x6 mesh wheels will match what you have already, and could still run a very good sized 195/60/14 Azenis tire. :) Let me know.

Back