Testing Water: B16a2 Turbo CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1991 Honda CRX HF,

About 100k miles on chassie and motors just
finished being dropped in with new gaskets and oil.
It has a 4 month old electron blue paintjob. 2000
Si rims. Gutted from the seats back .

- B18c5 Head(spoon/GSR valves,retainers,springs etc)
- B16a2 block(Wisco internals)
- LS Tranny
- RC 440cc injectors
- Chipped P28
- t3/t4 turbo
- JohnnyRacecar Intercooler
- Tial wastegate
- Equal lenth Manifold
- Turbo XS RFL BOV
- 3inch Downpipe/Exhaust piping N1 style exhuast

Everything that is Modified is all stated above, I would just like people to shoot me offers on how much my car is worth or how much your would pay for it. i just want to get a ballpark figure. Even if your not interested, i would like you input on how much my car is worth

-Thanks

wihtout pics, its worth to me $1.
if it has an "equal length" my the company of SS auto chrome, obx, or the other names the company goes by, i retract my dollar.

otherwise, i'd say, theres a lot more to a car than misc turbo parts, head work, and paint.

id say you could probably get 5k for it. me on the otherhand wouldn't pay more than 3. Seems like a nice set up but like pissedoff said there more than a bunch of parts, was there tuning done...probably not, so whoever got it has to spend at least a few hundred to get it running good or too it's full potential.

It has a SP Spoolin Performance Equal Lenth Manifold, And was Street Tuned Locally at DSR Dyno Spot Racing. but like I said, I just want to know what people would be willing to pay, and i'll Post pics up once the Exhaust is on and car gets a cut and buff.

Thanks for the feedback guys

Back