**testing waters*** 1989 crx si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lil_red_si

ok so i am beggining to think about selling the rex......121,000 miles....fresh mild rebuild....tsudo cat back....most interior parts....THE BAD: the back was hit by a truck and the quaters are begging to rott out but when u really look at it...its not too bad to fix.....i will post pics later tonight.....i was thinkin 1 grand even for price or a trade for another crx without being hit and maybe needing some motor work.....i will be getting my liscense this summer and really dont feel like hassling with this car...dont get me wrong..the motor runs strong as an ox.........interior needs carpet and center,ebrake console.....get at me with offers....btw...is red in color with black interior :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
ok so i am beggining to think about selling the rex......121,000 miles....fresh mild rebuild....tsudo cat back....most interior parts....THE BAD: the back was hit by a truck and the quaters are begging to rott out but when u really look at it...its not too bad to fix.....i will post pics later tonight.....i was thinkin 1 grand even for price or a trade for another crx without being hit and maybe needing some motor work.....i will be getting my liscense this summer and really dont feel like hassling with this car...dont get me wrong..the motor runs strong as an ox.........interior needs carpet and center,ebrake console.....get at me with offers....btw...is red in color with black interior :mrgreen:

hmm..i might be interested.let me know when pics are up

hmm...i got skool tomorrow....so after skool ill take some pics.....note *car is gutted in back for the repair...i have all original panels so dont be worried,,,i have everything to make it look nice and stock!....untill then :mrgreen:

Back