Testing Waters: 1995 Integra / C5 Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

baker423

I don't really need to sell this and am really in no hurry..so with that said,
I am just Throwing this out there to see what the interest level is and to see what the market is like. I can't afford the time and don't have the money to fund this project, so i must do one of 2 things:
1:I have considered selling the car, if the price is right.
2:If that does not work out, i will drive it this summer as is, part it out later on, keep some parts for myself and look for a clean EG shell.

The car is in 100% running/working order & mechanically sound. It Runs awesome but the body work is the only drawback, thus holding me back from finishing it.Here is the rundown:

Right now , i am only considering reasonable offers or possibly trades? (92-95 Civic Hatches)

1995 Acura Integra GSR
132k on the chassis
Approx. 44k on the motor
b18C5 motor swap
New OEM honda front and rear motor mounts
OBX Header
Short ram intake
B&M short shifter
AEM Fuel rail
Near mint and CLEAN '99 LS interior swap (Front & rear seats,door panels and armrest.
Neuspeed Race springs w/ Tokicko Shocks(blues) (only about 100 miles on them since being installed)
Camber kit on all 4 corners and professionally aligned!
95 Gsr fat fives powdercoated white with NEW Falken Ziex's (205/50/15)
(not sure if i reallly wanna sell these since they only have about 100 miles on them,but negotiable)
OEM All Red Tail lights
C-West front lip (urethane)
Clear Bumper lights
Power Windows and Power sunroof work perfect
AC and Power Steering removed
Battery relocated to trunk area in custom battery box
Car does have a damaged front driver side fender,but i do have a new OEM one that will go with the car.
All moldings & badges have been removed(I was going for a clean look)

Worst part of the car is the rust on the PASSENGER side that i discovered when i pulled the sideskirt off.
Pics:

More Pics...

i have an eg hatch 4sale.. it has a 94 gsr motor with around 67k on it and the hatch with around 85k on it
the body is straight but it is in need of a rear seat & rear bumper and it has an r33 but that bumper is shot cuz it was so low and got torn up.. the car has a dc sport intake,,3racing exhaust 2.1/4". and short shifter, the motor also has a fuel pressure regulator. i had jdm one piece angel eyes in there but sold em so the car has no headlights.. although i do have a 99-00 si conversion.. i have the hood, headlights, frontbumper, fenders and rad support.. i sold the stock shit stinx rear bumper cuz i also have a rear wide body for the car NSX style-> hand laid fiberglass but its only the 1/4 panels and it would look stupid on the car with the stock rear bumper. although the current rad support is fine. the car is in need of paint. i also have an extra transmission (s80) and new clutch for the car im looking for 3grand.. if interested let me know..-thanx lou

Quoted post[/post]]
i have an eg hatch 4sale.. it has a 94 gsr motor with around 67k on it and the hatch with around 85k on it
the body is straight but it is in need of a rear seat & rear bumper and it has an r33 but that bumper is shot cuz it was so low and got torn up.. the car has a dc sport intake,,3racing exhaust 2.1/4". and short shifter, the motor also has a fuel pressure regulator. i had jdm one piece angel eyes in there but sold em so the car has no headlights.. although i do have a 99-00 si conversion.. i have the hood, headlights, frontbumper, fenders and rad support.. i sold the stock shit stinx rear bumper cuz i also have a rear wide body for the car NSX style-> hand laid fiberglass but its only the 1/4 panels and it would look stupid on the car with the stock rear bumper. although the current rad support is fine. the car is in need of paint. i also have an extra transmission (s80) and new clutch for the car im looking for 3grand.. if interested let me know..-thanx lou

If the car was more stock looking, more together and at least some pics posted i would be more interested.
Thanks but no thanks...

what are you looking to get?
I have a 95 ex coupe with an Ls motor and JDm sir2 tranny that shifts like butter. Needs paint. is currently primered.

5815170597.jpg

5815160960.jpg

5815153643.jpg

5815145934.jpg

5815145251.jpg

5815125716.jpg

5816213060.jpg

Im in CT

Back