Testing waters, 90 Suzuki GSX f/t For Vtec B

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

5speed4life

Im testing waters here. I know this probaly should be under the vehicles section, but im looking to trade for parts, and am targeting people with parts for sale.
So...
I have a 90 Suzuki katana up for trade. The bike has 18k miles on it, Newer tires, K&N air filter, and shaved carbon fiber turn signals. The bike is solid, except for the rear brakes. It needs new pads and rotor. A brake job can be arranged in the sale, depending on terms/conditions. I have almost 2 complete bikes, except the other one is missing a frame. There was no title for it, so i just stripped the bike, and combined both to make one solid bike. There is a spare engine in the mix too, but 2nd gear is gone. It would still make one hell of a gixxer cart engine. The previous owner dropped the bike and cracked the lower right fairing, and its repairable. couple scratches on it, but its all good. Drives straight, and is freakin quick. Ive taken out many a cars on the streets with it (duh its a bike) including my dudes Srt-4 and some random guys STI. Picks up girls like woah, and im a fat dude. lol.

Now this is what im looking for, a B series Vtec swap, peferably a b18c (of course) or a properly built LSVtec I need the engine, transmission, and if you happen to have shift linkage for an eg. I would would like the wire harness but not nessicary. i have a si harness, and a p28.

I can send a couple pics to those interested.

Thanks.

Found one on my dudes car domain..
708370_31_full.jpg

stolen bike?
the frame is the 1 part with a serial number on it and it missing?
maybee post the serial of the bike

sorry bro, a katana just ain't worth it, maybe a cbr 600f4i or gsxr 600, even the r6, but other than that...nope

Originally posted by VTEC_CBR@Jan 11 2005, 02:04 AM
sorry bro, a katana just ain't worth it, maybe a cbr 600f4i or gsxr 600, even the r6, but other than that...nope
[post=444012]Quoted post[/post]​

The bike isnt stolen, and neither was the other one. My buddy bought both bikes, one was wrecked. the wrecked one didnt have a title, but he bought it as a parts bike.
I have the vin, but not handy. If anyone is interested in a deal, PM me and i will give it to you.
Also, i could sell this package localy for about 2000 in spring. but nobody is looking for a bike now since there is snow on the ground. But i think its a deal for anyone who wants a good beginer bike and is just trying to get rid of an engine.

Think about it, its a whole motorcycle, with spare parts, for an engine. you can ride this bike, but you cant ride an engine. (ya i know you just put it in a car, but still)

I will keep it if i canot get what i want for it. its so much fun to ride, but its useless to me as of right now, and i need an engine for my eg right now.

Originally posted by VTEC_CBR@Jan 11 2005, 03:04 AM
[post=444012]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid: Yup YUp YUp!....... Katana's are wack.....I'd rather ride a pocket bike........

Back