Testing waters 94 Civic Si chicago IL midwest area

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddim...zMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddim...zMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Please click links

The car is a 94 Civic Si with 172,000 miles engine and trans are all original besides basic maintainace items. The clutch is a Clutch masters stage 3 with a lightweight flywheel, DC sports header with a custom cat back. It rides on ground control coilovers with KYB AGX struts and skunk2 camber kit. Rollers consist of fully polished Rota Circuit 8's with Falken Azenis 205/50R15 tires. It has black clothGSR seats front and rear. It also has the OEM optional audio console and aremrest. Shift is done by a skunk2 GSR shifter and prothane shiter bushings. Audio consist of a Sony head unit kicker 5 1/4 inch components all around power by a 5 channel memphis audio amp. Bass comes from a single 12" Rockford fosgate HFX sub. The body was painted last year Acura Adriatic blue with a lil less blue pearl in it to give it more of a black look. The car also has WW front lip spoiler and sideskirts. The headlights are no longer projecters they are OEM ones and the corners are now stanley amber corner lenses. The car also has a brand new distributor, delsol vtec radiator, upper lower coolant hoses, timing belt, all accesory drive belts. NGK spark plugs and wires new brake master cylinder, rotors front and rear with new pads and Goodridge stainless steal brake lines. The car hasn't been driven in the snow and will never be as long as its in my possesion! Thats all I can think of for now.

The reason I am considering selling the car is that I am getting married and need to purchase a house. I have invested $8000.00 in the car but I am not expecting to get that for it . Like the title says though just "testing the waters". Shoot out some offers and I will take them into consideration. I would like to get around $6000.00 OBO for it. Please don't flame on price rather just give helpful critcism. :p Thanks for lookin'

email me at shadowracer95@hotmail.com

nice rimes what to sell them i am in chicago and gat alot of parts even a swap for your car pm me

Originally posted by dok@Jan 25 2005, 02:45 PM
nice rimes what to sell them i am in chicago and gat alot of parts even a swap for your car pm me
[post=451190]Quoted post[/post]​

MMMMMM..............swap :licklips: :thankyousigna2:

trade you for my 92 si with a gsr swap it needs bodywork

Originally posted by dok@Jan 27 2005, 11:45 AM
trade you for my 92 si with a gsr swap it needs bodywork
[post=452070]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks for the offer but I'm looking for a 92-95 Civic Coupe or hatch preferably mostly stock with A/C. The body has to be straight because I don't have any time to play around with body work right now. The car is for my fiance and I couldn't let her drive around in anything less. Gotta take carre of the misses ya know?

Back