Testing waters B18C1 full swap FS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DShowers

I have a B18c1 full swap with about 60 to 70 thousand miles on it. The trans falls out of 5th gear every so often nothing serious though. I have the Skunk 2 intake manifold and a DC Sports Header 4-2-1. I am including the axles which have never broken on my hatchback, mounts, linkage, brand new energy suspenion bushings for the linkage still packaged, GSR cat with o2 censor, P72 ecu if I missed anything just ask. I had a compression test done on it when I got it and it was 250 across all 4.

I am asking $2,800.00 for the motor pickup only in PA
or a complete H22A motor

14.28 @ 95 MPH in my hatch

someone buy this I got dyno graphs to show the power of the stock motor with no mods! I havent had it dynoed since then. I need to get rid of this for the h22 I want in my hatch! I do have pics of the motor I will just have to email them dont know how to post them up

any interest in sellign the skunk2... and good luck with the sale, selling a swap right now seems to be the hardest thing in the world

I really want to sell it all as one cause I sold the stock parts! or else I would part it out!

Hey that sounds like just the kind of deal I've been looking for. What part of PA are you in? And do you need to get rid of it right away, or can you hold on to it for a little while? If you don't like that far away maybe I can take some time to come on down and check it out for myself. Is it still all hooked up so I can see it in action? What kind of hatch do you have? Wow, lots of questions.

Motor is currently in the car so if you wanted you could drive it to see it! I have to get some money saved for the H22a I want anyways so I can hold if you are serious about it

Originally posted by DShowers@Mar 13 2005, 10:39 PM
I really want to sell it all as one cause I sold the stock parts! or else I would part it out!
[post=473133]Quoted post[/post]​

i could give you my stock gsr manni and some cash.

Back