Testing Waters For Trade Or Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91SwappedHatch

S4021443.jpg
S4021410.jpg
S4021445.jpg
S4021446.jpg
S4021395-1.jpg
I am just posting this up to see if anyone would be interested it is a

91 blue civic (ef)
JDM b16
AEBS manifold
OBD1 conversion
ACT clutch
DC sports header
CRX dash conversion
LS mesh wheels
30,000k Hid
Weapon R coilovers (i think)

Turns out my friend has a h2b hatch he is selling so i would like to buy it still interested in trades but would like money...
There are a few other things and i have pics of it on my email so you will have to email me at civichatch07@myactv.net and i can send pics.......perfect paint
except the usual honda rust on the back quester and a slight crease on the front fender other than that it is amazing was thinking about a trade anything turbo love crx's and i want a single cam vtec of course but umm my cell is 240-625-7495 just give me a offer and i will get back to you just hit me back if need pics or more info.......the car is amazing and i don't need it gone just a thought in the back of my head.....thanks for looking bump if you look please ^_^ o and i am in maryland 21742

Last edited:
thanks i guess it is just the noob in me but i honestly don't no how but i can send them throguh email.......but thanks

Last edited:
ok i just found out how to put pictures up lol.....here they are the one is a pic with my 12,000k and other is my new 30,000k.....hope you all like.......o and whatever you have to trade don't be afraid to say what it is:D

you no it might be i was told it was a ctr manifold and never looked it up but you might be right....thanks

come on show my page some love...just tell me what you think of it give me things i should do to it if you like it or if you don't.....thanks:(

well i am surprised there is no one out there that wants a clean swapped hatch that is very very light feathers envy the car..POWER-WEIGH=Decently fast....come on people

Yo

:cool:Hey man,
u B interested in tradin a 93 civic ex, d16z6 sohc vtec, 160k, 5 spd, short ram, cat back, rims, racing seats harness, sportline springs, no ac, sun roof, good tread, needs some front end work, no accidents. I paid 2500, for the pink wut u think.

hey man i am actrully might be getting a integra tommarow but if that falls through i will hit you up asap cause that is what i am looking for in a hatch so umm just let me get back to you......thanks for the interest

umm i haven't forgotten about this car so i mean if anyone has a single cam turbo i will be interested in a trade anyone just give me a offer or a stock or modded 94-01 integra please get back to me

i am looking for money or trades but the price is 2600 price is neogotile but i payed 2300 so don't think i am going lower than that (not trying to be a ass though)

Back