Testing Waters: HP iPAQ

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

StealthMode

Kung Foolin'
I'm kinda thinking about selling my HP iPAQ. It's a palm-pilot, but with a lot more capability. This is not the cell-phone model. It's got MS Word, Excel, Windows Media, and many others. I use it as a mp3 player, mostly, but I also play a lot of Solitaire on it. I'm just wondering if anyone might be interested, because I wanna see if I can get a Zen Micro instead. I don't really use it for contacts or anything, and this thing's got a lot of potential. You can control many things in your home that require a remote, all from the palm of your hand. I might post a picture tonight when I get home from school.

It is an HP iPAQ rx3100 series. Here's what it includes:
HP iPAQ rx3100 series
Lithium ion removable/rechargeable battery
stylus
USB synchronization cable
AC adapter
slip case
stereo headphones
getting started guide, etc.

I still have the box and everything with it. The iPAQ itself has 2 little worn areas on the screen from playing solitaire (I spend too much time on the bus with nothing else to do really.) It works like the day I bought it. I've had it since about August or so, I believe.

I'm really not all that sure, like it says in the title, I'm just testing the waters. I bought it for close to $400, so I'm hoping to get maybe 200 or a little more. It's only a few months old, and other than the usual screen wear, it's in really great shape. Basically, I want to get a Zen Micro to replace it and those are $200.

I'm in the 3100 area for $100. Sorry about that $200 thing.

Have you looked on Ebay for prices ?

Not really. I've looked on eBay for the Zen player, and they go for less than 200, but I don't have the funds to pay for it alone. I need to sell mine first. I don't think I can take just 100 for it, since it's only a few months old, almost in perfect condition, and hasn't been used all that much.

Back