Testing Waters: RHD EF9 SIR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
it has a title but it is a hack job someone changed the vin tag with a usdm vin and thats the vin you get it only matches the vin on the dash it is a highley illegal hack job and he wants to much for it but buy it if you would like

alot of people vin swap. hell, ive vin swapped before. its really hard to get titles for cars from over seas, even more so rhd cars. its deff illegal, but you have to change it on the dash, fire wall, and door jam if not, your kind of begging to get caugh.

but its a clean car none the less. looks good. i have no money to buy, i was just curious about the title. i do have a ls-turboed integra tho i would trade ha ha..

bump for you.

Hey big nate...delete your last post unless you did that for perfectly legitimate reasons. :)

rhd civic

yooooo do u still have this for sale how much do u want for this im really interested let me now as soooooooooooonnnnnnnnn as passoble thank u

I'm not usually a fan of the hatches, going the CRX route myself. But I have to say that is a great looking car. I really like it when people tastefully update and improve on something that was really solid to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back