Testing Waters: Rust Free 1991 CRX Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wanderinman

White, All Maintenance by Honda Dealer, 2 Doors, 4 cylinders, 1.6 Liter, 5 Speed Manual Transmission, Front Wheel Drive, Great Engine at 144,000 Miles and 33 Miles per Gallon, Good Condition, Sun Roof, AM/FM Stereo

V0coV5HIfy9dgbGNsFKtV48rBXBF.jpg

Looking to get around 3K

Located in Raleigh, NC, but will deliver within 500 miles for cost of gas and a room.

guys on this post dont appreciate nice cars, they'd rather buy a rust bucket and fiberglass the whole car, my buddy had a BC car all these cars were dissing, got almost $1500 more on trader, he would of got here sell private, not to these fools.

I appreciate the hell out of it. But I just blew my extra change on a damned bass boat. (kicks self in head)

Trying to figure out how to work another 3k out of the budget.

Its a 1982 alumacraft 17' with trailer and 70 HP Evinrude. Everything is completely rebuilt and brand spankin new. New control cables, new seats, new decking, new carpet, new livewell and bilge pumps, new impeller, new tires on the trailer, but the evinrude, I found out, has low compression on one cylinder.. Currently getting that fixed. Its going to cost me another chunk.

I bought the boat/trailer in shit shape for $650 and then dumped $2500 into it. After the motor is rebuild it will be just like new! :)

Good luck with it, I'd love a boat, but aint got shit to tow it with.

Damn, i'd love to have that crx, swap everything over, mine has a descent amount of underbody rust/dents and such on it, but i could never swing 3k.

Originally posted by BLOWBYUREX@Aug 9 2005, 09:39 AM
guys on this post dont appreciate nice cars, they'd rather buy a rust bucket and fiberglass the whole car, my buddy had a BC car all these cars were dissing, got almost $1500 more on trader, he would of got here sell private, not to these fools.
[post=537768]Quoted post[/post]​

wtf are you talking about? there are plenty of people that appreciate this car. shit, i have the same exact car. Btw beautiful car!!

Back