testing waters- the sol part out.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
Before I even post anything for sale- two conditions.

1- if i don't get a majority of this stuff with "dibs" or interest, this entire process won't happen.
2- 100% of this stuff is STILL isntalled on the car, so if you need it tomorrow, don't bother. Its' going to take at the VERY LEAST a couple weeks for me to break it down, and then some more time to ship larger things like a block.
LOCAL buyers preferred for larger items.

all price are PLUS SHIPPING AND HANDELING (boxes, crates, packing, etc)

motor has under 4k on it. turbo stuff has like 40 miles on it.

Rolling chassis- pending to turbomirage for $2k.

short block-
98 4-door GSR short block. b18c1
84mm Golden eagle sleeved, je 9:1, eagle rods, blanced rotating assembly. built by importbuilders (their "Killer" block)
will come with a clutchmasters stage 4 clutch, cuz i dont want to take it all apart as well as a 6qt Moroso Oil Pan/Pickup.

may have a bearing clearence problem or oil pump problem- i dont know. i have low oil pressure... could be totally not related at all. but there's no spun bearings, and no knock of any kind. locals preferred.

$2500

94 del sol si wire harness- some parts modified to reach the b-series parts., other than that, it is stock. no additional wires have been added for knock, or iab.
$150

B16a SiR head, stock b16 cams/gears, Portflow inner & outer valvesprings and retainers, Portflow 3-angle valve job. locals preferred
$1200

JG Victor-x Intake Manifold for itr/b16 head
$250

Distributor King b16 obd1 dizzy
$150

Full-Race SS equal length manifold, tapped for EGT in runner #3.
$1000

PWR "back-door" intercooler, 20x11x3
$650

Full-Race T3/T67 turbo .63 $825

K&N 4" Filter cone, fits right on 4" turbo inlet $25

Full-Race 3" Downpipe w/flex pipe, has some melted fan on it :p and a side-entry o2 bung, due to the top one hitting the zxels, so we welded it shut.
$350

Carsound 3" cat
$100

Kteller 3" SS mendrel piping, welded, for the del sol, from the cat back... to Apex'i N1 3" muffler w/ silencer
perfect for turbo sols. will cost a dick load to ship, due to it being welded together, and is liek 12 feeet long probably. locals preferred on this one for sure.
$350

Tial 40mm wastegate 11psi spring, silver
$325

Full-race Dump tube, 40mm flange, 46mm piping.
$150

Tial 50mm BOV, vband clap
$200

RC 750cc saturated injectors
$300

RC obd2 injector clips (allows obd2 cars to run rc injectors) brand new
$30

Walbro 255 lph HP pump
$80

fast-turbo.com -6an Fuel feed
$65

Golden Eagle Mfg. Vacuum port, with 6 brass 1/8 npt fittings installed-
$50

Golden Eagle Mfg. Fuel Rail
$100

Golden Eagle Mfg. Oil Sandwhich Adapter
includes:
1/8 npt to -4an out (to oil pressure gauge)
-8 boss port, plugged, tapped, died 1/8npt to -3 an (for turbo feed)
$50

Full-race oil lines:
-3 feed, -10 return lines cut to fit the t3/t67 turbo and the moroso oil pan. return line may not fit any other application, cuz its a very small length of -10 hose.
both for $65

PWR Radiator, fan screw holes are stripped out. but, i have ziptied a 12" pusher fan onto the front of it.
$300 for both

Endyn Catch can -brand new
$175

GSR Tranny w/ Quaiffe LSD, 100% perfect.
$1500

Gator stage 2 axels
$450

Full-Race Traction Bars for EG/DC chassis
$325

Optima Yellow Top battery
$75
(im not even sure i can ship this legally... so locals please)

COMPLETE hondata system:

Hondata serial #461 branded p28 ecu with s200b software-- boost, datalogger, rom editor, 3-step, Xtronics romulator, Xtronics chip burner, 5 spare EEPROM chips, 2 keyspan usb-serial adapters
WITH 1 yr old laptop with all the software installed... dell inspirion 5100, 512 MB ram, XP, DVD, etc etc
(will think about parting out, but hondata has a strict rule about their serials and software installs... meaning, you'd have to pay for the software again to install it)
$2100

mecahnical Apex'i EL glo 30vac-30psi Boost meter
$125

Greddy warning EGT meter, complete with probe
$225

Greddy warning Oil Pressure meter, compelte with sensor
$225

Apex'i AVCR boost controller, with pressure sensor
$425

Apex'i VAFC VTEC controller (orig)
$300

PLX m500 wideband, with datalogging/wireless, with bosch sensor
$475

Apex'i Auto Turbo Timer
$75

Skunk2 shifter w/ Skunk2 ITR-style knob
$120

front Brembo blanks and EBC Greenstuff pads new in box for 94 del sol si w/o abs
$200

ITR-Spec Tein HA 800/600 kg/mm w/ pillowball mounts w/ Rear ITR LCA's
SELLING WITH CHASSIS

ITR front upper strut bar
$80

Skunk2 rear upper
$125

DC sports rear lower tie
SELLING WITH CHASSIS

15x7 Speedmaster ATech Finalspeed (12lbs)
205/50/15 Falken Azenis Sport, 30% life left, wheels are brand new.

$750

Zenki extended length titanium lugs
$50

a pair of 13x7.5 gunmetal/silver Lenso's with 13x8x25" MH slicks, 3 passes on them.
$475

I probably have more stuff, and will add later.

but, lets see whats up.
POST WHAT YOU'RE INTERESTED IN

REMEMBER, this is a TESTING THE WATERS ONLY thread. NOTHING is officially for sale just yet.

I don't have time for lowballers. if you want to save $5, go buy it from someone else.

Matt wants to turbo my sedan... so I emailed him a link to this thread. I have a friend in Cali that is looking for a B16 head, and we can pick that up for him if he wants it. Well B, good luck on this.

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Sep 19 2004, 07:41 PM
i would take the turbo timer and vafc off your hands .. which vafc is it ... the first one or the new one ??(blue or black) ??
[post=392295]Quoted post[/post]​

version 1

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Sep 19 2004, 07:50 PM
Matt wants to turbo my sedan... so I emailed him a link to this thread. I have a friend in Cali that is looking for a B16 head, and we can pick that up for him if he wants it. Well B, good luck on this.
[post=392298]Quoted post[/post]​

again, this is testing the waters here...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Sep 19 2004, 08:03 PM-->
94RedSiGal
@Sep 19 2004, 07:50 PM
[post=392298]Quoted post[/post]​

again, this is testing the waters here...
[post=392304]Quoted post[/post]​

Of course, we all understand. You need to make sure that everything is spoken for and that the numbers work for you. That's cool. :)

I might be into testing the waters on that block. How would you feel about pulling out the pistons and rods? If not than they are still very sellable.

oops- fogot a price on that. $50 with the fittings i guess.

i'm still real iffy on this on this whole thing... its kinda like breaking up with a g/f thats really hot, but you can't stand anymore.
deep down, you wanna hit it again but you just can't put up with her. lmao

Dibs on the Endyn catch can...although I'd love to see it run for you man!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 20 2004, 04:25 AM
i'm still real iffy on this on this whole thing... its kinda like breaking up with a g/f thats really hot, but you can't stand anymore.
deep down, you wanna hit it again but you just can't put up with her. lmao
[post=392352]Quoted post[/post]​

In this case Brian, I think you should go for the make up sex, and continue hittin'.

did you put in on h-t too.. dispite the huge numbers of flakers and losers, im sure someone would wantt his stuff.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 20 2004, 04:25 PM
doesn't look like there's that much interest afterall....
[post=392610]Quoted post[/post]​

It's been less than 24 hours and yesterday was Sunday. Not everyone has the cash on hand immediately for this type of thing.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 20 2004, 03:25 PM
doesn't look like there's that much interest afterall....
[post=392610]Quoted post[/post]​

We all hate losing money, but parts are worth less as soon as they are shipped. If everyone was willing to pay even close to full price, we'd already be shopping online.:shrug2:

I've lost thousands on prior projects. It's the price we pay to build fun cars.

Good luck B.

Back