testing waters: zc for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok well im just trying to see what i can get for my complete jdm zc swap.
it is a complete zc motor with zc tranny
stage 1or2 clutch kit(i cant remember which).
shift linkage,axels,and mounts for a crx.
and also i have a nitrous kit with one big silinoid for the spray and one little silinoid for the purge,and the lines needed for it, and all the relays for it...like i said im just trying to see what i can get for it. if price is nice enough i will sell it...if you just want the nitrous kit shoot me a offer...

if pics are needed let me know i have them ready i just dont know how to put them up on here.

ALSO I ALMOST FORGOT THE MOTOR HAS ABOUT 55-65,ooo miles on it.

shoot me some offers...thanks

Last edited:
well i seen on a couple websites that the motor and trans are going for like 750. and i got every thing with it even some mounts and a clutch kit and nitrous. so i would like to get atleast 800. with nitrous but if i cant then thats what im trying to see so im not posting a price just what i would like to see it go for. but if your price is close to that then i will go ahead with it...like i said shoot me a offer.,

crxricer pm me with exact location please...like what state you in?

and what do you want with it? the entire setup i have? just let me know please so i will know what i have to ship.

nice pit, i breed blues, it looks like it going to be a monster, what blood line? it got to be a good one for that price! bump for swap

good luck with the dog, NO FIGHTING!!!!!! they have a bad rep as it is!!!!!!!!!

Back