Texas and Mistique

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i totally forgot you were coming to texas. anyway, not everyone here is a racist, and not everyone has a huge accent. and to those of y'all who think texas is full of nothing but racist rednecks, you're just as bad as they are.

so misti, are you enjoying the vacation so far?

Soon you will be screaming, "I cannot wait to be back home!"... I took a road trip 3 years ago with my friend Tommy from Brooklyn. He was moving to Florida, and had to drive his stepfather's SUV down there for him and come back up with a U-Haul. So I take the trip with him. The whole trip was a blast. We were at some rodeo strip club like 1 mile from South of the Border, inbetween the Carolina's... CRAZY girls out there... two country girls fell in love with me and my "ny" style LOL it was so much fun...

Thannnnnnn there was the trip "home"... That wasn't so smooth. We ended up running out of money that was supposed to be on a gas card, so we were stuck in the pj's of VA. I've never seen so many cadillac's painted cherry red with 22's in my life... We asked if anyone knew where there was a Western Union...they said "what that there be?"... I looked at Tommy and said "I hate you". After sitting in the back of the truck which did not have a/c, this being August, sweating my sack off, we finally get ahold of Al, the owner of a pool hall we play our league at and he wired us money to some check cashing joint 2 miles away...

I was called a "Benny" by some woman, and she said she liked my ginnie-t. My next road trip has def. gotta be Amsterdam...

I'm enjoying myself. And I posted it earlier to everyone saying I was coming, so it's your fault, Phyregod that you didn't know I was here. It's actually not as bad as everyone makes it out to be, but maybe it's because I'm white. If they are truly that racist, then I guess I fit in (since they'll assume I'm racist too) but really, we know where I stand on that issue. Either way, it's nice being somewhere I've never been before.

I'm not that "compatible" with the south... with my attitude I end up fighting, so I stay my ass right where I am.

Greece = awesome (im 1/2 greek 1/2 italian)
Itay = almost as good as Greece was (Rome/Genoa)
Florida = too hot
VA = yea... lets not talk about VA
Carolinas = great place to land easy country booty
NY = depending on the boro., its not too bad now a days
NJ = where I live now, COPS SUCK and neighbors are NUTS
Tennessee = lasted one week and had to gtfo of there, couldnt understand ONE word they were saying...

I wanna go out to Cali. I've talked to Eugene from Pro Street Imports and have heard good things about them. Always wanted to see the street cars out there and how fast they are running. One day...

Lol, don't go anywhere and say you're from jersey, pick the nearest state to your town and that's where you're from. You should know that by now.

For one people don't even know where Jersey is on a map, Two, they think you're lower then everyone else because we're from the shittiest state

Cops are real bad out here, you'll get pulled over for anything, you'll get stopped roller blading or riding a bike too, so don't try to pick a different form of transportation.

LS: You're a New Yorker ? Hmm... we gotta get a NY / CT / NJ meet together.

Brooklyn NY at heart, central NJ is where I currently reside.
As far as that tri-state meet, I'm definately up for it. I may even be able to get some sponsor's out there so IF we can get enough people to show, I can arrange for the meet to be at Raceway Park (E-town). Girls, cars, drag racing etc... But lets keep Bryan's manhood from impregnating the females ;x

But lets keep Bryan's manhood from impregnating the females

Ha ha, I'll just bring the GF, she'll watch over me.

And What part of Jersey you in LS_vtec?

Yea, I wouldn't do the race meet since I have a stock 07 Civic, which wouldn't even be fun taking down the 1/4. I could have fun on auto-x though.

Back