Texas chainsaw massacre

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yoshi

Went and saw it last night with some friends. I thought it was pretty good. Scared the crap out of the 2 chicks i was sittin in between, they almost busted me in the face a couple of times when they jumped. all in all good horror flick. also there is a new one comin out called "Dawn of the Dead" that looks good. :rawr:

it was a really good horror movie, the girl i was with didnt jump at all or get frightened but the couple next to me were freaking out like the entire movie :lol:

Originally posted by yoshi@Oct 24 2003, 11:26 AM
Went and saw it last night with some friends. I thought it was pretty good. Scared the crap out of the 2 chicks i was sittin in between, they almost busted me in the face a couple of times when they jumped. all in all good horror flick. also there is a new one comin out called "Dawn of the Dead" that looks good. :rawr:

6304240554.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

just so you know the "new one coming out" is a remake of one of the best Zombie movies of all times.
It is a great movie but you just have to remember that it was made in the 70's so you have to put it in context when you watch it or you will just think it is :tardcart:

I've heard good things about the TCM remake and look forward to seeing it next week with some friends. I need to see a decent horror flick after the suffering I went through at "cabin fever"
although the best horror movie of the year and of a long time deffinately goes to "28 days later" that movie was incredible

My favorite horror movie was the original "Nightmare on Elm Street." Doesn't get any better than that one. Plus the majority of modern day horror flicks suck ass. Scream, I Know what You Did Last Summer, The Ring. I think that they all sucked. I wouldn't mind see Massacre, but need money right now, even for that. I am totally broke.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Oct 24 2003, 08:43 AM
yeah i did the same thing except it scared the crap out of me, the chicks i went with were cool the whole time...

:lol:

Texas Chainsaw Massacre was good and scary its one movie that made me jump, alot of people said the ring was scary, but i found that one funny. I cant wait for Resident Evil 2 to come out. another movie that i thought was good was underworld but i also like vampire type movies.

cool i didn't know dawn of the dead was a remake, but i love classic horror so i'll have to check it out. my only beef with tcm was they should have used actual 8mm film at the start and the end to make it look more real

Back