TGIF!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

swanny

This week took forever! I just e-mailed my professors and said I was not feeling well and would not be in class today.. so im going back to bed, What are your plans this weekend? I got screwed over going to my girlfriends parents house to house-sit. :(

i get my new tires on today, get my tokicos and motor mounts in this afternoon, work tonite from 5-11, tomorrow morning imma wake up at 8 and put my struts/motor mounts on, and the track opens tomorrow at 10 am....w00t! hopefully ill have something better than a 17 to show ya'll :D

Gonna finish removing the 30+ lbs. of emmisions equipment from the CRX and hopefully get it running with the spare carburetor from the Civic :)

i am going tearing a motor out of one of my crx's and then dumping the crx. i just can't wait til sunday

i'm spending it resting because i had a shitty week and i'm really sick and on top of it i somehow got pink eye over the night...

yeah after this last engineering test (4pm) i'm done for the weekend- I'm going home to finishing taking the d16 out of the hatch and then practice my welding some more- oh yeah, and i'm gonna spend some time with the wifey

:angry:

my weekend is gonna SUCK. my fiance just got his ground controls and i can't install them with him because i gotta go to new york til monday!! :(

closed drifting event at homestead track, might go

working on parents website, connect DSL fucking finally, and masterbate...what else is new motherfuckers...lol

This weekend will be cool.

I am going to go out with this girl tonight that I met at a party a long time ago. She was only 17 then but now she better be 18 or else :imgone: I aint going to jail this weekend!! :D

I have nothing else planned but sleep and sleep I will!

Hitman2 is calling my name.

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Feb 20 2004, 06:06 PM
word, Tiger Woods Golf 2004 ownz me

fuck yeah, that game is almost addicting at vice city, before tiger i never really enjoyed video games but that game got me hooked! i think were on our 3rd copy of it.

Back