Thai Integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

K2e2vin

i thought the rsx body was the only type-r style out; but i guess thailand an maybe other se asia countries have different styles:
integra_2.jpg

integra_4.jpg

i dont know if its real b/c on the honda of thailand webpage its not listed

i agree the front end looks nicer; but if you were to put rsx taillights on that i think it will look good.

Originally posted by La_Pieuvre@May 20 2004, 11:56 AM
looks like a mercury cougar ...

my thoughts exactly....

photochopped a new civic front, couger middle and ass end.

That looks like a photochopped version of the '06 concept RSX restyling. Which makes the RSX look more like the old integra.

I have done a little searchign around and on the Thai honda site, there is nothing about even the RSX. I really didn't find any other cars on any of the other honda sites (went to 20 or so) other then your normal cars we have here and then the city and beat.

looks like a photo shop of a Celica, look at the curves and bodylines

Originally posted by kingmarc01@May 22 2004, 12:46 PM
I case some didn't know
The rsx type s here is honda integra type R elswhere...(jdm countries)

JDM countries can only be one country. Japan...

I case some didn't know

hmmm... No
RSX Type S is just that, a RSX Type S. An Integra Type R (DC5) is different from a Type S. The Type R has better suppension, better motor (K20A vs. K20A2... about 20hp), and all the other stuff that typically come with the red badge. If you want to make a comparsion, you can think of the Type S like the GSR of the last generation.

Originally posted by kingmarc01@May 22 2004, 12:46 PM
I case some didn't know

Wow, an IQ of no more than 2 is required to say something so incredibly genius.

Back