thank "YOU" hondaswap members

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Words of wisdom, dont piss off the mods incase the day comes when they have that power.

They do have that power, but unlike many other forums; there's rules and regulations. You only get banned if you break rules, and even then the mods and admins follow a guideline.

Out of all the sites I must say you guys rock! It's nice to hear all this from complete strangers and the input is really colorful. I don't want to be an ass or call anyone else one so I apologize to the members of hondaswap and only ask that if I have a question that I get the same respect that I would give "YOU".

Out of all the sites I must say you guys rock! It's nice to hear all this from complete strangers and the input is really colorful. I don't want to be an ass or call anyone else one so I apologize to the members of hondaswap and only ask that if I have a question that I get the same respect that I would give "YOU".

Dont demand respect... Not everyone lives the golden rule and we cant all be nice and helpful when it really calls. But by flaming and calling people "A" Words and shit isnt gonna get you an answer any quicker, sometimes people are impatient and seek to use mean or unkind words instead of the simple answer that they know. anyways I would help out any way I can but my knowledge isnt the best, I do try. So if you need help i would ask with kind words... people generally are more prone to help if you do that... just me tho :ph34r:

Ugh, I honestly think research should be a requirement before posting. If only there were a way to enforce that.

To the OP: Not really sure what you're trying to say now, but I'll be nice about this. Next time, just try to research as much as possible before coming to us with questions. You'd be surprised what a simple google search can yield. Chances are tons of people have already asked the questions you have.

WTF y hasnt this douche been banned yet?!?
damn i wish i had admin power

You try to act like you have power. A lot of the post I see from you are your shouldn't be posting this, or this is spam, etc.

You try to act like you have power. A lot of the post I see from you are your shouldn't be posting this, or this is spam, etc.
just pointing out shit,its my .02 so it really shouldnt matter anyway,,,right?;)

I kinda have to agree with Jeff, bro. You haven't even been here for a year but you try to act like one of the long-time members.
Damn... That's what we call 'Put on blast' :lol:

There's a few other members that come to mind that do it as well...

I kinda have to agree with Jeff, bro. You haven't even been here for a year but you try to act like one of the long-time members.

Damn... That's what we call 'Put on blast' :lol:

There's a few other members that come to mind that do it as well...
I have to agree. People like wannabe and injen are the sole reason I don't visit HondaSwap anymore.

wannabejdm you're blaming HS and its members for your recent alcoholic binge? If so, you're a pussy man. Grow a pair and walk away from the computer get head from your cousin, teach yourself about your car and learn to do your own research. 98% of your questions have been answered in one way or another. The other 2% you need to use your own common sense to figure out.

burn_3.jpg

Poor Injen. To be honest he has given info like some of the longer members. I believe him like everyone else. He has decent rep and posts also. He may be forward but im sure hes not a bad guy. We all get power hungry sometimes.............. then why do we own hondas ZING! Kidding lol, this thread isnt exactly a friend maker either.

To be honest, I don't really think post count matters much. Someone with 2 posts can be just as knowledgeable as someone with 2,500 posts.

Rep is a good indicator of how you interact with the people here.

I didn't really realize it, but I've been here for over two years. I don't think I even posted for the first 6 months. I just looked at build threads and researched. I still had some questions in the beginning stages of my car, but research answered about 50% of those questions. Thank god I had this site to help me out with the other half, otherwise I prolly wouldnt be this far with my car.

Case and point, this is a great site with lots of knowledgeable people. Lets not burn it to the ground with a giant flamefest. Regardless of what most might think, I do believe that most people take the advice given on here. :thumbsup:

:werd:

i've seen some of the most technical posts come from people with a postcount of 26 and membership history of 5 years. hs isn't a popularity contest. or at least, it shouldn't be.

not to sound ungrateful blanco, but....well yeah, anything i say here will sound ungrateful.

the perceived right to tell people off != power. it just equals ego.

i kinda look at it different letters say there a member that comes here every now and then that's been here since 2002 i feel i have more power than them, because there not a regular like me

blanco, reread what i posted: the perceived right to tell someone off does not equal (!=) power, it equals ego.

what you guys are saying here is that because you've been here longer/shared more knowledge you have more right to egoblast someone.

as for rank/pecking order i'm happy to fall far and well away from that. must be a guy thing.
:shrug2:

i'm just glad to have 90% of the people that post on HS here. the hundreds of tired questions are sometimes refreshed by one or two interesting ones, and that makes it worth checking the threads.

just my opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back