thank "YOU" hondaswap members

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is, its totally a guy thing its the way we are wired lol,

I certainly don't have any amount of power on here, and for the most part, maintain a level head about things. But you can only beat a dead horse so much...I've been a complete dick lately, and I don't have any provocation towards it with the exception that no matter how many times you try to be nice, it never ends.

It's one thing for someone to be naive. It's a completely different thing to be ignorant. Too many people on this site lately are too ignorant to do anything about their naivety.

If you actually read what Jeff wrote, its says "You try to act like you have power." If you fill in the rest of that sentence it continues as, "...enough to tell people off on this site". That is where seniority comes into play. I have the right to tell people off because I've been here for six years, have been told off myself by more long-time members, and have put in more hours in the name of helping people than just about anyone else on this site.

i think you're blinded by your ego. :ph34r:

and for what it's worth - i don't fail to see the point, i just fail to see yours.

Last edited:
ahh i love it when two great minds go at it knowing there just gonna shake hands when its done

I wouldn't call this an argument. It's two people expressing their opinions, trying to understand the source of the others logic.

That is where seniority comes into play. I have the right to tell people off because I've been here for six years, have been told off myself by more long-time members, and have put in more hours in the name of helping people than just about anyone else on this site.

I personally don't believe in that. I don't look at seniority at all; but rather position. I leave it to the mods and admins to deal with people like that. Otherwise, I just shut up. More has to do with the type of person though, I'd like to say I try to be humble and nice to people; even if they are mean and rude to me. Sort of killing them with kindness.

When I get into arguments, I like for the opponent to finish expressing their views/opinions before rebutting; it usually pisses them off when you address every point they bring up. :)

seriously blanco, you're giving me negative rep for disagreeing with your egotistical, powertripping reasoning behind telling people off? fuck you and your ego.

:slap:

how about you just tell people off because they deserve it?

they've earned a telling off by being asshats; you haven't earned the right to tell them off by being cooler or smarter or here longer than anyone else.

admittedly i'm a HS peon in your eyes - haven't been here long, haven't contributed as much, whatever. so it shouldn't matter to you much that the respect i have built up for you over the year i have been here is gone.

you came into this thread talking about how the OP should not demand respect because it doesn't work that way, and yet you do it because you feel you've earned rights to it. what counts is what someone else feels and why they feel it. that's the difference between ego and humble.

a truly humble person doesn't flaunt their merits, they let them speak for themselves. you were a pretty cool cat in my eyes until you opened your self up in this thread for me to see. c'est la vie.

great that people who know you in your daily life have told you what they think about you.

suck that you can't handle what someone on the intardnet thinks about how you portray yourself here.

:rolleyes:

Alright , I've used search and everything else, yeah I'm not a computer guy, but the point of this site is to ask question's, not be called idiot's, And when we ask for help and/or pointed in the right direction sometime's we are we are still called idiot's. So to sit here and f 'n around saying, I'm the better "b-shit" thing but help the cause, use your knowledge to help prick! "f" You people don't get it...

You don't need to be a "computer guy" to use the search feature here. It's just like searching on Google, you go to the search box, type in some key words, and it brings up a bunch of results.

Also, I don't really know what you're talking about with the "calling people idiots" stuff. I looked at some of your old threads and it doesn't look like anyone ever called you an idiot here until you started this stupid rant.

I'm sorry that no one answered your questions, but then again, the people that answer questions here aren't getting paid. They hang out here because they choose to, not because they're obligated to help you. It's possible that your threads just got buried quickly, or that no one knew the answer to your question. I understand your frustration, but seriously, starting a giant rant and calling us all assholes and blaming your drinking problems on us is just idiotic, and it's not going to get you anywhere...

At the end of the day, the people who know me in real life actually know me. You, just think you know me because of a post that you com-fucking-pletely misunderstood. You don't know shit about me. That is why I gave you negative rep., but you aren't even intelligent enough to figure that out. Now, go plug your gaping axe would, take a Midol and stop being a fucking cunt.

By the way, do you even know enough to be offering technical advice? No? Then get the fuck out of the technical forums. You aren't a peon, you're an ignorant bitch who doesn't have the clout to talk shit.

Yeah, with "friends" like you, who needs enemies? Fake-ass, cum guzzling, gutter slut.

edit:
In fact, you've been removed from my friends list and put on my ignore list. What you have to say from here on out means as much to me as the cat shit I threw in the trash this morning.

looks like i touched a nerve, and you've managed to further show why you shouldn't be respected at least by any female member of this forum. nice attack there blanco, go hug your wife now and make it all better.

everyone else, sorry to have wasted your time and if you feel i deserve some negative rep for saying what i have, it's cool, i get it. but i won't stay out of the technical forums because i'm largely there to learn, and i won't stop posting because what little i might know has been useful to some.

as for being reduced to a fucking cunt, a fake ass cum guzzling gutter slut and ignorant bitch, i hope blanco never has a daughter that pisses him off. that is the most disrespect i've received without earning it in a lifetime.

and this guy is a mod? anywhere??

Last edited:
At the end of the day, the people who know me in real life actually know me. You, just think you know me because of a post that you com-fucking-pletely misunderstood. You don't know shit about me. That is why I gave you negative rep., but you aren't even intelligent enough to figure that out. Now, go plug your gaping axe would, take a Midol and stop being a fucking cunt.

By the way, do you even know enough to be offering technical advice? No? Then get the fuck out of the technical forums. You aren't a peon, you're an ignorant bitch who doesn't have the clout to talk shit.

Yeah, with "friends" like you, who needs enemies? Fake-ass, cum guzzling, gutter slut.

edit:
In fact, you've been removed from my friends list and put on my ignore list. What you have to say from here on out means as much to me as the cat shit I threw in the trash this morning.
WTF just happened?!?!?:eek:

no i read the whole thing..i just never would have thought of blanco to go at her like that,usually hes just an ass,but never have i seen him tear someone up like that!!

oh and thanx for reminding me,havent had any gay jokes lately:D

Blanco, DaCheat.. if you feel the need to keep your discussion going, take it to PM.. ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back