thanks for all the ideas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jewls

thanks for those who have given me some ideas regarding that idle prob, but yes, i tried the IAC. i replaced it once with a used one, then again, with one that i knew worked. i've cleaned the screens, and nothing works. The intake manifold gasket, well, i haven't taken it out and looked at it, but i have sprayed some brake clean(ether or gas works too) around it, and if it was leaking, the car should have surged up or something. but nothing happened. i have swapped the ecu with one out of my ex boyfriend's car, but that didn't do a thing. i have had complete strangers come up to me at school and try to give a hand, but so far, everything they have mentioned, i tried. i appreciate all the ideas though. keep em comming, i'm sure we'll figure it out eventualy(i hope.) i can't wait to get it running well again, so i can get back on the streets and put the guys who say that chics don't know about cars, in there place. thanks again for all the imput. you guys are awsome.

Back