Thanks hondaswap...my ls-t setup

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well I have not been on the site in a LONG time really. But i finally got my shit straight, finished the motor swap and finally got my turbo application finished.

So i would just like to say thanks to all who helped/pointed me in the right direction with turbo parts and what not.

Heres the setup
97 civic CX hatch
JDM b18b swap-bone stock
JDM GSR trans-bone stock
Short tubular manifold
3'' DP
open dump (gonna route it under the pan eventually)
garrett t3to4e .57 trim .63ar (LOVE the spool on it)
tial 38mm wastegate
greddy type-s bov
2.25'' hot 2.5'' cold
3'' vibrant catless resonatorless exhaust
stealthmode oil line kit
AEM filter
Homemade catch can setup
Autometer sport comp oil press and boost gauge
rc550 injectors
walbro 255lph
blitz dual sbc spec-s boost controller
and tuned by J-K tuning in carlisle PA

I really need to get a new map sensor because as is im spiking at 11-12 psi max because the spring i have in there now..so thats the next upgrade.

Heres the graph...i wanted to hit 300whp, and we could have, had we had directions for the boost controller and a new map sensor. Next years goals are 400whp ls-vtec or full gsr-t swap.
wMTI5MDIzMTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

im not really understanding your AFR reading. why is there 2 lines? one is extremely rich, the other extremely lean :confused:

either way, nice #s

not bad for a stock ls throw a new intake manifold on there and retune that bitch. both those lines are alittle lean.

im not really sure about the AF's at the bottom, i will see my tuner in about 4 days and ill ask him, as well as im getting a retune for a gm 3bar to up the boost and hit 300-330whp. Im just trying to get this motor to last a little while so i can aquire a gsr block to build for a project EG, and build this block for the ek a bit.

yeah, whatever that top AFR is, its SUPER lean, hopefully youre running with the lower one. if so, id richen it up a bit, but its pretty close to right.

ill let you guys know, i dont think its lean...or that lean. We did a street tune on the way to the dyno with the wideband and it looked good, adjusted it a bit at the dyno, then went for another 30min ride with the wideband and it looked all dandy...burned the chip then went for one last run and the a/f kept constant pretty well.

Back