Thanks Import Builders

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

97CTR

Just a quick thanks to IB. I got my rods and pistons today. I took a pic of the rods, but not of the pistons. I was in a hurry to get them to the machine shop so they could bore my clyinders and match the pistons to each one.

Gsr ultralight I-beam rods
Probe 81.5mm 7.1cc dome pistons

s40882cc39283d.jpg

Yes they do you all should see their shirts I had made for Jeff...

s40841f2161a92.jpg

s40841f0904e39.jpg

Dont worry about the color, that logo is on the back 8"x10"s and on the front left breast pocket it says IB SPEC 1"x4"

They are on sale, I dont know the actualy price yet. PM Jeff, Import Builders. For the actualy price...

IB is nice... and so is your shiz y0. Congrats... how much was that setup?

Originally posted by JDMilan@Apr 22 2004, 05:31 PM
nice,

how about some pics of the pistons...

yeah I know I was in a hurry to get them to the machine shop, he has been waiting on me to get my pistons. So either this weekend or next the block will be all together. I plan on taking alot of pics so I'll share them if any one wants.

b16b block
gsr balanced/micropolished crank
IB ultralight rods
IB probe 81.5mm 7.1cc dome (around 12.1-12.3 cr)
new water pump
tensioner pulley
botttom end gaskets

hopefully my project will be done by the end of may, but you now how deadlines go.

And Import Builders stuff is reasonably priced :)

Talk to Jeff (Import Builders) about those shirts... They're only in two sizes Large and Xlarge. I love em, and plan on wearing them to the track tomorrow.

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Apr 22 2004, 05:17 PM
Talk to Jeff (Import Builders) about those shirts... They're only in two sizes Large and Xlarge. I love em, and plan on wearing them to the track tomorrow.

do they come in black?

Right now they only come in white. Will have the finished product posted tomorrow...

all good man, just figured that since you have more pics of the IB shirt than your rods and pistons..............keeping me hanging.....lol

when you get a chance.......I would really like to see them.

should be within the week I will have the block and pistons back for assembly. Its like christmas time.... only better

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Apr 22 2004, 05:29 PM
Yes they do you all should see their shirts I had made for Jeff...

s40841f2161a92.jpg

s40841f0904e39.jpg

Dont worry about the color, that logo is on the back 8"x10"s and on the front left breast pocket it says IB SPEC 1"x4"

They are on sale, I dont know the actualy price yet. PM Jeff, Import Builders. For the actualy price...

Im not 97CTR

Back