Thanks To Honda Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yea, I will be down there. I have no idea where everyone is staying or what is going on, remember i'm to young to legally drink, so the bar hoping will be out for me :(, but i will deffinitly be down there.

Ok, check the thread on CL for hotel info. I suggested the Hampton Inn on Beltway and Midway.

But............ back on topic. HS rox for getting Eric business! :lol:

Hey, I checked out the site, its pretty sweet. I like how HS continues to provide us motor heads with not only great info, but reputable companies to get our parts at as well. I suggest that everyone purchase their parts from HS sponsors. The more business they get, the lower their prices will be.

P.S.: is CL civic land?

Yes, CL is Civicland. Eric/HybridRevolution should be good for getting engines... if not, I'll hang him myself. :lol:

Trust me bro.. life long dream to own my own business. Now im doing two things that I love.. hondas (imports) the web dev side of it and my own business. Having a blast too.. it's great responding to emails (although tiresome) and just hear people say wow thanks, you responded so quick everyone else it takes weeks , or thanks for the advice it makes a lot of sense. This comes when people ask me for advice on motors.. i take the personal side of it.. questions like whats your long term goals.. performance and modification wise.. etc etc and just give them honest oppinions.. if it's selling a higher profitable (sp?) motor or not. like i posted on the board on my site (all tech board) im an import driver .. i know what it was like feeling i was getting raped on price.. now i have my chance to give back to the import scene and I feel i am.. it went from being a home based biz .. now we have a warehouse 2 employee's having a blast.

Anyway lol slightly off topic, i will be at the CL meet. driving from baltimore MD to dallas (finally the road trip everyone wants to take) taking it in my 99 coupe with my b18cR :) i think we wont do any bar hopping for the under 21 crowd.. i remember what that was like too..

mike seriously bro i wont let you down trust me.. also thanks to brian for being awesome with the advertising on HS

eric, when did you start start this bussiness?

And yes when i sent you an email, i was very supprissed to see a response the next day. Already your C.S. is really good.

Thanks bro, yeah I figure it to be simple.. I hear crap about osaka and hmotors and thier customer service.. well it's a lot of hard earned money someone is trusting you with. Any comfort level you can give will make the person feel better about that trust relationship you know..

Originally posted by HybridRevolution@Feb 8 2003, 11:07 AM
Trust me bro.. life long dream to own my own business. Now im doing two things that I love.. hondas (imports) the web dev side of it and my own business. Having a blast too.. it's great responding to emails (although tiresome) and just hear people say wow thanks, you responded so quick everyone else it takes weeks , or thanks for the advice it makes a lot of sense. This comes when people ask me for advice on motors.. i take the personal side of it.. questions like whats your long term goals.. performance and modification wise.. etc etc and just give them honest oppinions.. if it's selling a higher profitable (sp?) motor or not. like i posted on the board on my site (all tech board) im an import driver .. i know what it was like feeling i was getting raped on price.. now i have my chance to give back to the import scene and I feel i am.. it went from being a home based biz .. now we have a warehouse 2 employee's having a blast.

Anyway lol slightly off topic, i will be at the CL meet. driving from baltimore MD to dallas (finally the road trip everyone wants to take) taking it in my 99 coupe with my b18cR :) i think we wont do any bar hopping for the under 21 crowd.. i remember what that was like too..

mike seriously bro i wont let you down trust me.. also thanks to brian for being awesome with the advertising on HS

b2b relationships are sometimes more important =)

hmmm i wonder if ALLJDM can get JDM mazda stuff also...not just Honda stuff because i need some parts for my Mazda powered Ford :)

Eric~ Keep up the good work. Oh, and where do I go to get a re-sellers licence?
thanx

I would think your local court office thats where i got my biz license you might have to get zoned for where ever you sell from

Back