Thanks.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Smonkeyboy

i Thought it was about time that we all thank everyone who makes this site great.
ive been here since the old, old board. and this has really become one of my favorite places to spend time on the intardnet.

B - we couldnt do it without you. you have managed to keep this site from turning into a rice fest, and blow my mind with how you find time to work full time, run this huge website, and have free time to work on cars.

Cal and E and Steve - your guys technical knowledge never ceases to amaze me. everytime i think i know alot about somehting, you come in and tell everyone whats really goin down. without guys like you there would be wayy more people with hondas that dont run sitting in their driveways.

The whole moderating team - you guys all freakin rock. keepin all the ass hats in check, keeping this a fun and mostly family friendly palce, along with being some of the most knowledgable honda guys ive ever talked to.

Clayton - your DIYs and cool JDM stuff make me jealous every time i see any of it.

TurboMirage - haha, cant believe i forgot your name. you seem to never be afraid to try something new, and are one funny SOB.

brian11to1 - your sarcasm makes me laugh, the way you can make other people feel stupid without even trying. its great.

mad props also go out to everyone else who i cant think of right now... i could list people that make this board rad for days. so if you didnt get mentioned. you all freakin rock.

Couldn't say it better myself, I love this site. Thanks B, the admins, mods and all the regulars here :thumbsup:

Even though my posts are still low, i still read a shit load of the stuff here. Good job everyone :toot: :fosho3:

Originally posted by swanny@May 3 2005, 06:13 PM
Couldn't say it better myself, I love this site. Thanks B, the admins, mods and all the regulars here :thumbsup:
[post=494611]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

oh wow man, i made the list! its chris, btw.

out of everyone u listed...

B, E, clayton, steve, and I all live within 65 miles of each other :p

if you car so much for the site, make a donation to it. it costs money to run it. im sure it will be put to good use

You are a rotten, spineless asskisser.

:D

Jayyyyyy kayyyy, thanks for a kickass site, B.

+1 lol

Thanks. Good members also make this a good site. HT has some good mods but a ton of dusch bag members

Originally posted by dohch22a4@May 3 2005, 09:13 PM
You are a rotten, spineless asskisser.

:D

Jayyyyyy kayyyy, thanks for a kickass site, B.
[post=494689]Quoted post[/post]​

considering mdlax1 owns civicland like B owns hondaswap... im sure he has some idea.

thx guys- but without the members, this place would suck too. its a group effort. :)

got some good news i'm going to unviel later this week to.

i'll give you a hint... it starts with N and ands in I :)

Originally posted by E_SolSi+May 4 2005, 02:43 AM-->
:thankyou2:
[post=494671]Quoted post[/post]​
Bwahahaha that's the tite!!!!

pissedoffsol Posted Today
@ 05:41 AM
thx guys- but without the members, this place would suck too. its a group effort. smile.gif

i'll give you a hint... it starts with N and ands in I smile.gif

:ph34r:

this site is tits.

quality info, friendly people, and no useless bashing/flaming and just overall gay comments found in every single thread of HT.
Hondaswap>any other honda site :drinks_drunk:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 3 2005, 11:41 PM
thx guys- but without the members, this place would suck too. its a group effort. :)

i'll give you a hint... it starts with N and ands in I :)
[post=494756]Quoted post[/post]​

I'll take "Words that start with N and end in I" for 2000 Alex..........

Back