Thanks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EdrikLongtail

People just get into the import sence usealy want a honda correct?,give or take but after FATF people liked it imports even more because like a door opening up for some (like me). Some people went away from honda's and then came back like i did or some dug head 1st spending 1000's and having no clue what they where doing

A typical styero type is a "ricer" with a honda or some comment that its not worth building a honda amunst other things i wont say to offend anyone :spin: . And u probly all heard of it. Their are millions of people thinking that honda's people are stuck up,Which we are at time. But yet again so are ford and chevy guys B) :blink: . It took me awhile to understand that alot of people do know alot about honda's. Not just how to make their own car to go fast,but tons of info on other cars.

Im one of them. I wanted to get a 1st generation Eagle Talon TSI AWD. Because "honda" and what i heard where slow and cost like 40 grand to run 10's at the 1/4. Me seeing some honda's where i lived made me believe it and cramed my head with every wiring diagram for Talons their was.. fuel pumps to home made boost controler parts used for only eagle talons :ph34r: . I Soon saw a del-sol and me being a autobody student and did not see many and me more into imports i though the car and body was different from Honda's and i wanted one so bad.

I soon resreched and getting prices and stuff. I thought about putting a h22a V-tec engine in. I found out it was a pain in the @$$ so i skiped that. Then it came to GSR or Type R engne (b18c1 and b18c5). I saw the price on engines was like umm no.,lol But I wanted a turbo car because that what 1st attered me to the talon besides the body style and the speed. So i moved onto the b18b (LS engine) From their on i asked atlest a million questions about wiring and transmission . Im still asking a million more questions. and im trying to resreach more so when i do my swap and do what i want. their not a doubt in my mind that i can't do it.

I wana thank people that helped me. And also telling others that bullshiting people because u are embrassed about something is stupid. No question is to stupid (besides the turbo psi questions :lol: <_< ). But 99.9% ur question has been asked befor and can be found in the sreach section in the form and if not,people would be glad to anwser you. Trust me, No one made it in the world without asking questions B) . questions makes the world go around

P.S- I don't know why i wrote this post :lol: , guess im just in a good mood im sorry for the grammer and spelling mistakes

glad we could help :)
i think for the most part the people here are more than happy to help people who really want to learn
then you get the idiots that ask a question, dont get the answer they wanted and keep asking the same question 1370147 different ways hoping someone will give them the answer they wanted
or people who think they know EVERYTHING.... none of us knows everything we are all learning as we go
if you ever get to the point where you think there is nothing more to learn its time to find a new hobby :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 26 2003, 12:03 AM
it's posts like this that give me that warm toucy feely thing going on :lol:

:werd: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

probably the LSD, but hey, it's kewl

Back