Thanksgiving plans?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94RedSiGal

I'm staying home. It's either turkey at a friend's house or Peking duck from a Chinese restaurant. I heard on the news that people are already on the move for the holiday. Holiday traffic jams suck.

And anyone going to the shopping malls this weekend for the big sales? Again, not me. I don't deal with crowds well, especially when there are young kids around too.

<------ Antisocial bitch. LOL! :D

Homework OH BOY!!

I have to finish my compiler (anyone familiar with Jasmine or Java Virtual machine instructions?)

home w/family, eating turkey, watching football, drinking beer, and passing out. what a great way to spend an afternoon :D

<<<< Is a Loser, has no family or friends... stayin at the hell hole called home! Anyone want to invite me to their family get togethers?

Flying out to Denver to freez my ass of with my grandparents.

I'm going to my old man's and then to my grandma's and that's it. Maybe catch a movie late night, but that's it.

no clue yet...everything will be closed, so I might just go and get the parts needed to do a head gasket on a Geo tracker, and do that for some extra money so I can go buy that sweet tool kit on friday morning....

Although...after I get off work in the morning...I have a 4 day week-end, and so far a clutch change on a 240sx, the geo's head gasket, and if Martine gets the parts, I'll knock out her timing belt and tuneup....Then if time permits, swap the engine in the accord and sell it. Plus to finish up the waterpump problem on the AE86.....then go JDM food shopping.

And a few possible Code "D"'s sometime soon.

waking up thursday morning hungover to drive an hour and a half to the ball and chains parents house to watch football and eat turkey then, wake up friday morning to drive 4 hours to my grandparents house, shoot the shit and drive 4 hours back. yay.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 25 2003, 05:54 PM
working, sleeping, ignoring the fact that i have a family in every way possible

:withstupid:

im going to be home all day, playing playstation and thats about it. maybe sabrina will come over or ill go pick up amanda. :lol:

Having to go to sister's for dinner, put up with her, Mom, and brother... if he shows. He's still up in arms about last year when sister when she attacked him for being a moron about his life's choices. It was a lot of fun to watch... actually I hope round 2 happens, that may make for mucho entertainment.

After it all, some hardcore drinking and self-pity time for myself. I wish my Dad was still alive... he's the only one of the family I truly cared about.

Fuck, it just going to be a day of feeling alone, numbed by hopefully a few snifters of The Macallan... I hate my family.

Back