That had to hurt video of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nothing in that video made me go 'OH SNAP!', and if it had been viewed with the sound off it would look as uninteresting as any other basketball game.

fail.

I was going to say at least something interesting happened in a pro ball game. Basketball at that level is mind boringly stupid. Lets travel and carry our way down the court, shoot, not rebound and trot back to defense. Go team..... Oh and do this for 6 out of 12 months.

nothing in that video made me go 'OH SNAP!', and if it had been viewed with the sound off it would look as uninteresting as any other basketball game.

fail.

:werd:

I was expecting to see a guy flopping around with fucking teeth sticking out of his forehead and another guy running in circles bleeding all over the place.

:concur: uneventful video

a "that had to hurt" video should make you wince and say or at least think "ooooohhhhhhhh!!!" not have you sitting there going "fuck is this shit.... wait what the hell happened now??? oh.... that sucks i guess.... :shrug2: "

Last edited:
Back