That Rich Dude I know, Car Showed up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarAudiophile

I don't care what ya say. After going for a afternoon out in this thing this car is bad ass. It turns so many heads here. Its a pleasure to ride in and it does not feel as big as it is. I don't care what anyone says this car is tits..

He bought this car because he already has his performance 2 door, (austin) his drop top (Carrera 4S w/ a Turbo Model ordered right now) and now he has his 4 door luxury car in which he wanted.

http://www.1320video.com/gallery/maserati

driven it...really nice car. if you want preformance, luxury and style SAY EFFE YOU BMW and get a QP. Its a lil dead in the steering for my taste, but its a luxury car not a TRUE sports car.

I wish i got to leave the office more often...i havent driven a new car since the 06 STi....there are so many new things out there to drive.

yea i've seen 3 or 4 of them here in SD. they are nice cars, but don't really cathc my eye like the Gransport does, taht car is sweet

gran sport....now THAT is a hot car....i dont even know what to classify that as. ive gone fast in one, but ive never even come close to taking it near "the line". I just know its got some sick acceleration.

there is no park on a QP.

Reverse is allowed by a shifter looking thing on the center console.

are you done testing my knowledge, i used to sell the damn things.

quattro_010.sized.jpg

Thats the best part right there :)

uh huh....I <3 the gran sport. If i was a rich bastard and wanted a luxury car and a fast car id probably get a qp and a gransport for the weekends. Porches are nice, but COMPARED to maserati the trim is lacking and it just feels cramped. Not saying they are bad cars, just doing some comparisons. The 355 i drove (around the lot) was nice but i didnt get that "Im Nic Cage in the rock" feeling. 360s are definitely pimp. 0-60 in what felt like nothing and then it just has a smoother ride than id expect from a car like a 360 (of course i didnt turn the switch to race, so i have no idea what that feels like).

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
maserati, the mustang of exotics.

i wouldnt quite agree with that,

Mustangs are "me too" cars.

as in "oh youve got a mustang... me too"

everyone and their mom has had/driven a mustang at some point. i dont think the same can be said for Maserati.

totally different scenario. hes talking about the exotic driving crowd and that they are like mustangs compared to some of the cars they drive. most people who drive mustangs dont drive ferraris or lambos

Back