that windsheild wiper chrystler ad is pissing me off

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I hate that stupid fucking Toyota commercial where it starts with that singing "save by zero..."

I have actually flipped channels just in time to hit that beginning part 3 times in a row.

What did I say? Yes, a week after I said it the news came out today about widespread complaints over the commercial. Viewers have complained and Toyota is taking the commercial off the air on Sunday. YAY!

Maryland Daily Record

That is the most annoying automaker TV ad, ever.

What did I say? Yes, a week after I said it the news came out today about widespread complaints over the commercial. Viewers have complained and Toyota is taking the commercial off the air on Sunday. YAY!

Maryland Daily Record

That is the most annoying automaker TV ad, ever.

I hate to tell you, but they may not take it off completely.

Ha! told you:
The ads will continue airing nationally through Sunday, Toyota marketing spokesman Joe Tetherow said. After that, dealers will have the option to continue airing the ads on a local level.

The problem is that it works. People know it's a Toyota ad, and they know it's 0% financing. The marketing departments know it's annoying and it'll stick in your head, so, guess what? It works.

I know, I read the whole article. But on a national level I won't have to see it consistantly like I have been.

Like I said previously, I flipped through three channels and saw the beginning part on each channel. Hopefully that will end.

Back