thats it... i really want a nissan now

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian don't switch over to the dark side...pimp the honda out.
actually i would not mind a Silvia.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 30 2002, 01:38 AM
if i do get a 240- it will definitely see a sylivia body :)

:werd: :withstupid: That is going to be my next project. Then my 1st gen AWD talon/eclipse rally car!

I guess the skyline dream is too far out there righ tnow... someday.

for the time being- i am just going to ahve to settle with a 240 and some DET in it :)

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Oct 30 2002, 01:02 AM
if it was my decision B id do up the sol and then do a RWD car for your next project ... thats what i plan to do ... the del sol is kick ass ... but there is some stuff you just need RWD to do ... like drifting, real donuts, power braking smoke shows, kicking the ass end out under hard acceleration.... RWD is fun but i wouldnt give up the del sol

:werd:

I'm in the same boat as you Brian- I've always wanted a RWD car with tons of power. I'm still going to finish building out the Civic, since I really can't get much for it the way it is right now. It needs body work......

But the next car is going to be one of these:

350Z
IS300
G35

Maybe a 240sx if I want a junker again... we'll see. :D

Who says the 240 has to be a junker? I've seen some pretty sweet ones around here, including a full Silvia conversion. You get that sweet-ass front end, you're in style. :)

Nah- junker as in someone else's used car. I want something nice, new and livable for my next car... something I won't have to dump tons of extra cash into for comfort goodies and stuff. You know- a little more 'family' oriented.

:blink:

Hell, that rules out the 350Z. :(

well, what you could do calesta, is use the four dour as a family car with some balls to it, then get a 240sx and build that up to a silvia then you gotta nice drifter/rwd car. I thought about saving the money to buy a 240 and drop the sr20det into it, but then i decided it was gonna be a bit much.

Nope. The IS300 doesn't have enough balls to begin with, but it's the perfect platform to use to grow some.
:D
I would get a manual IS, then boost the hell out of it. The stock drivetrain can handle quite a bit of power, and Peter Farrell is already making 550+whp on the stock internals with just a copper head gasket... his IS is running 11s already.

:D

Nah- I just don't want to start all over again. I would love to have a RWD car, but I just need to finish up this Civic and be done with it.

im done with it- ive been putting it off for 2 years
lol

its time to move on to something i actualyl want. ive been debating the sol for a year now

Back