thats it, i'm applying for welfare

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Vote it out. You and yours are the ones with the power to do so.

If enough people get pissed off and stand up for something, parks will notice.

When I needed it, I got turned down. So I fended for myself. Family ? Just raises the stakes. I'm not afraid anymore.

Everyday I have to wake up and find a way to make money. At first it seemed impossible, then it got easier. Now it's just a thing.

The fucks around here sell there stamps. I also get so pissed when I see people buy 3 packs of smokes 8-9 bucks a pack then buy 50-100 bucks in lotto tickets. After they buy that in cash they will get a few ovepriced chips, candy and soda on their welfare card. SInce no one will end welfare, I think that they should have a food bank setup compared to the card. The people buy over priced food and junkfood. Atleast with a food bank they can buy in bulk to get a better deal and possibly save us a few bucks.
Too bad america as a whole are pussies about pissing people off and actually making them work or earn their benefits. Also, some breeding controls would be greats. Cel's friends 14 kids if each has 2 kids will be 28 new people leeching off the system.

What's the point of being on welfare if you can't game the system? Would people want food stamps if they couldnt sell em?

The problem with these government entitlement programs is that they are too easily abused. we need to make these systems less fun.

Instead of food stamps, the people who need food should just go pick it up. instead of getting to buy whatever kind of food they want, their food should be chosen for them in proper proportion from the food pyramid . A system like this would be hard to abuse and people would be motivated to get off of it.

But lawyers from every supermarket chain will be challenging it because they won't be getting their cut.

Yup.;

What ever happened to government Cheese? Used to see that all the time...

Government cheese was an early generation of something the government does all the time now.

They offered subsidy money to farms. Farms took it - cuz hey, free money. Then the government held the farms hostage to provide food for free to welfare recipients. Net effect: Loss. Farms used to churn out cheese, but would put the sub-standard stuff (moldy, what have you) in the special pile.

With cheap goods now, it's going to put chinese products in front of american welfare recipients (Hey, just like Walmart!) and thus the Chinese make the money. If American companies or farms received the money, the products would still be more expensive than the Chinese counterparts.

Reminds me of the laundry room at Yale Hospital. They fired their cleaners (Who steam-clean bed sheets) because it was cheaper to buy new sheets from China than to pay workers to clean the old ones. Old sheets are literally disposed of after one use.

why are you cutting off the good stuff? the mold gives cheese the flavor! :p

Unfortunately there's a LOT of people that really need it, not just crack whores that squeeze out babies for profit.

The problem isn't welfare, it's the mentality that "the government owes me something" that the welfare system has been propagating for decades that's the problem. We have an entire class of people now that were born on, and will die on welfare, it's all they know now. No one ever taught them that hard work will get you ahead, they were taught that the government will get them by. People are taught that their environment is set, and a result of someone else, therefore no responsibility is their own.

I agree with this completely.

My mom is on welfare. I don't know what she would do without that, disability, social security, section 8 housing, food stamps etc. She is a single woman that is severely disabled.

Her neighbors are pieces of white trash and they suck the system. Her neighborhood used to be great until it everyone and their mom (literally) found out it was section 8 and moved in. Looks like a junk yard and jumanji combined with lots of satelite dishes.

Unfortunately there's a LOT of people that really need it, not just crack whores that squeeze out babies for profit.

The problem isn't welfare, it's the mentality that "the government owes me something" that the welfare system has been propagating for decades that's the problem. We have an entire class of people now that were born on, and will die on welfare, it's all they know now. No one ever taught them that hard work will get you ahead, they were taught that the government will get them by. People are taught that their environment is set, and a result of someone else, therefore no responsibility is their own.

I didnt see this earlier, but this is so true. Too bad a few spores of C. botulinum ruins the whole can of salmon.

In my redneck POS of a town, the amount of self deserving POS lazy ass mother fuckers have exponential exploded. It used to be really nice town for retired folks or people who need a break from So. Cal, but now its a shithole. We have all these homeless or lazy asses panhandling at every freeway entrance or shopping center and the people on welfare has become a fashion trend.

Whats surprising is a lot of people arent necessary white trash. a lot of them are early 20s people whose parents are middle class hard working people, but their kids are lazy and whores.

Anyway, in my part of town, i would say 20% really need it and the rest feel like they dont need to work and are entitled to free lunch 'cuz its my constitutional right and i deserve it."

Funny, I was embarrassed when I was little and had free or reduced lunch. Guess there needs to be dignity there in the first place for that to happen.

I dont even see the white boxes of cereal anymore. You know the ones that just say 'corn flakes' on them and that's it.

I dont even see the white boxes of cereal anymore. You know the ones that just say 'corn flakes' on them and that's it.
Lost went off the air. :(

Dharma_Initiativet_labels_1.gif

Like in Repo Man ? Great movie, btw. All the foods were "No Frills".

No Frills brands were big in my day. I remember joking about the white boxes of "Rice" while walking through the store, and my dad was smoking. They had ashtrays at the ends of every-other aisle.

Good times, Good times.

Back