that's it, im moving to india

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by FFCiv+Jan 31 2004, 11:46 AM-->
Originally posted by Icy_winds_@Jan 30 2004, 11:43 AM
pissedoffsol
@Jan 30 2004, 11:35 AM
easy:

all our tech jobs go to india
all our manufacturing goes to japana/china/malisia
all our farm products come from china/japan
all our beef and hay, becomes mad cow ridden

the market crashes, we all die

smilies-45419.png

smilies-47335.png

:withstupid:
smile.png

Originally posted by Icy_winds_@Feb 1 2004, 02:53 AM
:gives: If there bothering that much go seek help.

you really use way too many fuckin' emoticons. you have one in every post, you have an post icon on every post and one of those dumbass generated ones in every fucking god damn post. you also suck at teh english. you said "if there bothering..." when it should be "they're" not "there". you really need to be banned.

WHO CARES about gammar this anit MY FUCKEN TERM PAPER. As long as I get my point across.
You really NEED SOME FUCKEN HELP man.
If you dont like emoticons GO FUCKEN make your own forum, I'm staying right here. :fuckyou3:

I dont use an emoticon everywhere I post.

Originally posted by Icy_winds_@Feb 1 2004, 11:49 AM
WHO CARES about gammar this anit MY FUCKEN TERM PAPER. As long as I get my point across.
You really NEED SOME FUCKEN HELP man.
If you dont like emoticons GO FUCKEN make your own forum, I'm staying right here. :fuckyou3:

I dont use an emoticon everywhere I post.

Dude, shut the fuck up.

Here's the only emotioncon you need...

:calban:

But this one will work...

:tardcart:

way to bring it back on topic guys :golfclap:

Capitalism... it's as simple as that.

USA won't fall apart.

Self motivated intrest is the motivator in an economic system.

Not fucking your neighbor, not brotherhood but doing what's in your best economic interest is also in the best economic interest of everyone else.

There is a balance, when it is cheaper to import a good, you import it. Eventually, the price will go up to manufacture that good in another country, then economicly it will make sense to move production again.

Just look at right now for example, alot of companies are hurting because the dollar has lost so much value in the past few months. This makes it more profitable to produce certain things and export them. In the US market prices don't change, the price of a loaf of bread or other domestically produced good stays the same. This will always happen.

Just take a logical approch to things. Things will balance out.

wait and see how logical some things are when you lose your job!

:lol: :lol:

Back